30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?
March 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM

As moms, we always want our children to have the best and feel their best so it can be difficult to see them struggle with bed wetting issues.

We gave 40 moms GoodNites Bed Mats to help their children get a better night's rest.

Tell Us... What frustrations and struggles does your child experience with bed wetting?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• Charizma77
    April 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM

My oldest wet the bed until he was 6 but we just kept calm, about it and eventually he outgrew it. My dd never wet the baby and my pungent is still in diapers (15 mo)

• Sportbominable
    May 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I couldn't afford the cost of them even if they worked. I have 5 kids. The 3 and 5 year old still wear diapers at night and mostly wake up with the diapers wet. My 7 and 10 year old son still have accidents 4-5 times a week. My 9 year old daughter had accidents till she was 8 and hasn't had one since. I know it runs in my family although I never had them. My dad and husband did. I don't freak out on them over it so they don't seem stressed about it. I talk to them all the time to make sure they're ok. 

• JP-StrongForTwo
    May 8, 2013 at 1:55 AM

My 9 year old is autistic, and still has a hard time staying clean at night. I havent used bedmats, but GoodNites are AMAZING. They still fit her! lol. I have been wondering when we will have to switch to a small size depends instead. but GoodNites seem to fit just fine for now! 

• SAMI_JO
    by SAMI_JO
    May 8, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Toileting and aggression.

• sugareemommee
    May 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    My 5 year old never has accidents, it's the 2 year old in between potty training and pull ups and he's always soaked in the mornings. He gets frustrated to have to be bathed in the mornings :(
  • KFarrington05
    May 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM

My son is 9 years old and still {sometimes} wets the bed. We've stopped drinks past 6pm {aside from brushing his teeth} and it doesn't matter. He is a heavy sleeper and the Dr said don't worry about it but it's an issue. He never wants to sleep at friends houses or have them sleep here because he uses a super jam {that's what we call them I'm not sure the name lol} and doesn't want anyone to make fun of him. It really breaks my heart.

• my3littleboys
    May 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    I have got a ten year old boy who has to wear a pullup everynight because he pees and sometimes he pees thru. Its very frusturating for him. Anyone else have these issues?
  • QuiltLover
    May 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

My daughter has two bedwetters...8 and 10...it is a nightmare in the laundry room every morning...we did get them air mattresses because they are easy to spray down with cleaner and not make the rooms smell...

• TwinMomma2010
    May 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM
    Were potty training twins so far we are doing diapers at night until their ready
  • CarrieMeMom
    May 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    Here I thought I was the only one with a child that wets the bed every night, occasional bowel accidents and some vomiting. I know its probably due to my son being a heavy sleeper. Neither me or my husband ever went through this phase, just his brother which didn't stop until he was about 12. We have cut liquids, used bathroom before bed and nothing works. We have bought hospital bed pads for $40 so we can cut down on laundry. What's strange and frustrating is sometimes when he stays the night at someone's house is he stays dry.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN