30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
yroder2003
i'm sure it's been talked about...
February 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

But this man is sooo yummy, and if and when they make a movie I do hope they cast him as Christian.

Replies

• yroder2003
    February 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Another one. Man that part of the book was sooo hot when he said that to Ana.
  • lovebeingamu178
    February 21, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Yes he would yummy!  but who for Ana? I am reading fifty shades of freed again 

• yroder2003
    February 21, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    Yeah, Ana is a hard one for me too. I've seen quite a few choses on the internet, Emilia Clarke stands out for me, Alexis Bledel is a good chose too, but I don't think she will do it. Ian's real life GF Nina would be good, but she doesn't have the blue eyes that are talked about in the books, and I think they should stay true to the character.

Quoting lovebeingamu178:

Yes he would yummy!  but who for Ana? I am reading fifty shades of freed again 

• MinglingMom
    February 21, 2013 at 9:31 AM

They could cast him in ANY movie and I'd go see it.

• Kara242
    by Kara242
    February 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM

When read the books he was the first person who I thought of! His gf Nina could wear colored contacts. I think she would do an awesome job as ana!

• yroder2003
    February 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    Oh ain't that the truth. Are you a vampire diaries fan?

Quoting MinglingMom:

• TugBoatMama
    February 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I must be an odd ball because I seem to be the only person that doesn't find him attractive at all.

• yroder2003
    February 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    That's very true about the contacts. They have great chemistry together on vampire diaries.

Quoting Kara242:

When read the books he was the first person who I thought of! His gf Nina could wear colored contacts. I think she would do an awesome job as ana!

• MinglingMom
    February 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Yes, and he's the reason why.

Quoting yroder2003:

Oh ain't that the truth. Are you a vampire diaries fan?

Quoting MinglingMom:

• yroder2003
    February 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    Diaries. Hit reply before I was done typing lol.

Quoting yroder2003:

That's very true about the contacts. They have great chemistry together on vampire diaries.

Quoting Kara242:

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts