30 Something Moms

ooCherryo0
I need ideas
February 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM

for my husbands birthday gift. He pretty much buys what ever he wants so he is very hard to shopt for. He is into durbys, harleys, and video games. Please give me some ideas. 

Replies

• SallyB_LMT
    February 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM

For my dh's birthday I picked him up a coffee when I dropped off the boys' in the morning , then brought it in to him in bed (he worked, so I took him in to work so he could sleep in a little bit), then the kids and I decorated the house while he was at work.  I invited his brother, sil and the neighbors next door over for dinner as a surprise, we had his favorite dinner with spice cake.  It was very low key.  The little ones gave him balloons and a light to read his book in bed, and a travel mug from the dollar store.  All the kids made him birthday cards.  I am taking him to get a new backpack to take his stuff to work in.  He didn't want anything really big.  He said it was a great birthday. 

• JasonsMom2007
    February 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    A date night? Tickets to something he would like to see? A trip?
  • MixedCooke
    February 19, 2013 at 1:10 AM

not sure what durbys are--motorcycles are expensive and canbe dangerous and video games will occupy his time.  maybe rather than something, maybe plan a weekend trip together!

• Briesmom38
    February 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM

If he has a Harley, maybe something for it, a new helmet, saddle bags???  You could have it cleaned for him.  Or how about some sort of Harley collectible.  My SO used to have these really cool collectable replica Harleys, well, until the cat knock them off of the shelf... bad cat,lol

• ShelbysHope76
    February 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Can never go wrong with a good pocket knife!

• ooCherryo0
    February 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM

We are going to Vegas for our anniversary and his birthday. They are one day apart.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

A date night? Tickets to something he would like to see? A trip?

• ooCherryo0
    February 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Durbys are cars crashing into each other lol... 

Quoting MixedCooke:

not sure what durbys are--motorcycles are expensive and canbe dangerous and video games will occupy his time.  maybe rather than something, maybe plan a weekend trip together!

• Cyncr
    by Cyncr
    February 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    If he likes videogames u have to go with "call of duty" but he might spend alot of time there! My husband loves it and he can play it from morning to night if he could
  • ooCherryo0
    February 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

He already has it :( He buys all those type of games the day they come out lol

Quoting Cyncr:

If he likes videogames u have to go with "call of duty" but he might spend alot of time there! My husband loves it and he can play it from morning to night if he could

• skippito
    February 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    A sexy nighty and a naughty coupon book that you can bring on your get away could be fun for you both!

30 Something Moms