30 Something Moms

yroder2003
The Walking Dead...who are fans?
February 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM
There showing season 2 episodes on amc right now, I think gonna continue up until the premiere tomorrow night, YAY. I love this show lol.

Replies

• Kara242
    by Kara242
    February 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Me me me!!!!! been watching all day but watched all first and second season just 2 weeks ago on netflix!

• yroder2003
    February 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    Quoting Kara242:

Me me me!!!!! been watching all day but watched all first and second season just 2 weeks ago on netflix!

Isn't it addicting lol? I've been watching since the beginning. I've heard they've stayed pretty true to the comic books. If they don't start beginning of season 3 tonight, be sure to watch it tomorrow so you can catch up for the new episode tomorrow night. I'm so excited.
  • BlsdWithTwOKids
    February 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Not I,I have heard it's a pretty good show.

• Kara242
    by Kara242
    February 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I have season 3 up till now on my dvr but I think I might be missing a few episodes. I cant wait till tomorrow night. I didnt actually like the show till a few months ago and it just sucked me in!

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting Kara242:

Isn't it addicting lol? I've been watching since the beginning. I've heard they've stayed pretty true to the comic books. If they don't start beginning of season 3 tonight, be sure to watch it tomorrow so you can catch up for the new episode tomorrow night. I'm so excited.

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    February 9, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I am!!!! I just got my husband into it during the mid season break so he has only watched seasons  1& 2 so far. They are showing the first half of season 3 tomorrow and I can only hope we can stay home and watch it so that he will be all caught up.

• yroder2003
    February 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    Quoting bmw29:

I am!!!! I just got my husband into it during the mid season break so he has only watched seasons  1& 2 so far. They are showing the first half of season 3 tomorrow and I can only hope we can stay home and watch it so that he will be all caught up.

Well I'm going to the fair late morning/early afternoon, hoping to make it home to be able to watch season 3 up to the premiere myself.
  • alimorgan
    February 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

love it, been watching since day 1 episode 1, got my hubby hooked about half way through season one episode 2 ! 

• yroder2003
    February 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    Quoting Kara242:

Starting tomorrow sometime they are repeated season 3 up to the premiere, so if you did miss any episodes hopefully you can get to watch them then.
  • bmw29
    by bmw29
    February 9, 2013 at 11:45 PM

We didn't have any plans but we just got the phone call that my husband's uncle just passed away so we may have some family obligations to see to. It's possible that they won't need us until Monday though. I'll miss it for that without complaint though.

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting bmw29:

Well I'm going to the fair late morning/early afternoon, hoping to make it home to be able to watch season 3 up to the premiere myself.

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    February 9, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I think season 3 episode one starts at 12:57pm. ;)

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting Kara242:

Starting tomorrow sometime they are repeated season 3 up to the premiere, so if you did miss any episodes hopefully you can get to watch them then.

30 Something Moms