30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Camsmom101007
How to tell if baby is teething?
February 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM

She is never fussy when getting her teeth so how do I know!?

Replies

• BlsdWithTwOKids
    February 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Drooling is a good sign lol,my friends brother when he was teething his shirts were soaked with drool,does your child get fevers ?,when my daughter was teething she cried,she got fevers,she was really irratable also you would be able to see through her gums if she's cutting any teeth,good luck.

• Camsmom101007
    February 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quoting BlsdWithTwOKids:

Drooling is a good sign lol,my friends brother when he was teething his shirts were soaked with drool,does your child get fevers ?,when my daughter was teething she cried,she got fevers,she was really irratable also you would be able to see through her gums if she's cutting any teeth,good luck.

No, she isn't fussy at all when getting them, and I DID know about drooling...lol...I think I'm trying to make excuses to not let her cry a little tonight....doing some stay in your crib techniques.....supposed to be starting tonight. Thanks!

• mumsy2three
    February 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

My kids drooled like crazy~

• amonkeymom
    February 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM

My daughter was very calm as well, even though she got her first four teeth all at the same time.  No fussiness, no fever, no drooling, they just popped out.  It happens that way with some babies.

• jesusgirl76
    February 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM
    Sometimes you can see the tooth or teeth poking through. Drooling and chewing on everything are signs. You also may be able to feel the tooth.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN