30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
mhaney03
effin google........
February 2, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Just googling random things, and get this -- apparently the all-consuming inner rage I feel when I hear people eat is actually a disorder now? LOL

http://www.hyperacusis.org/page9.html

Replies

• anotherandree
    February 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I would be cautious to believe it considering there is a whopping typo (patinents?  Does he mean patients?? ) in the first few words! :) 

• mhaney03
    February 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Quoting anotherandree:

I would be cautious to believe it considering there is a whopping typo (patinents?  Does he mean patients?? ) in the first few words! :) 

haha i hadn't even noticed.  It's late and i can't sleep.  just fartin around online

• frstldyhmsch
    February 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Woooooah! I have a disorder? Well that sucks LOL! I still think people should learn how to eat properly...that's a disorder

• Goodwithone
    February 2, 2013 at 5:30 AM

That's hilarious. I thought it was just a weird quirk of mine. I simply can't stand it. So much so that it is a priority for me to remind my daughter to chew with her mouth closed..all the time.  It ranks up there with 'Use your magic words!'

• Beccahairlady
    February 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Yes, a good friend of mine has that! I am always afraid to eat around her. lol

• GraceStrickland
    February 2, 2013 at 12:23 PM

It phrased like someone who thinks they are smart enough to be a doctor and thinks everyone else is dumb enough to think they are one.  But cool of them to label this. :)

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts