30 Something Moms

Amanda471
What are you all listening to?
January 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM

As far as music goes, what do you currently like-as far as bands and songs?  I have 3 kids, 7 rs old, 5 yr old and 3 yr old and my ability and time to listen to grown up music has stagnated and I was just wondering what's good out there now??  I like all genres. :) 

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    January 26, 2013 at 4:42 PM

The only music I get to hear is my 5 year old playing One Direction over and over again! lol

• SerenityBerry
    January 26, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Right now I like Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, and  Lady Antebellum, 

• liss05
    by liss05
    January 26, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I' listen to mostly metal(with also Country,Opera thrown in for good measure) with a few other genres thrown in for good measure. But a few bands I like are Nightwish,In This Moment,Demons & Wizards and Disturbed, Florence and The Machine, Gary Allen.

• mushmom
    by mushmom
    January 26, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    Country mostly. I love The Band Perry right now!
  • WesternNYmom
    January 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town,  Rascal Flatts.  I also have become  a huge fan of Eric Church.  I also listen to alot of music from the70'sand  80's.  Bon Jovi is my favorite band.  My husband also picks on me because I am always listening to Heart.  Love their "Little Queen", and "Steamboat Annie"  records.

• RatherBeReading
    January 26, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Imagine Dragons and Muse are what I listen to a whole lot right now.

The Muse station on iHeartRadio has awesome music....Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Evanesance, Kasbian, White Stripes etc. Great music to clean to....keeps me pumped up.

• lovinmybug2006
    January 30, 2013 at 9:29 PM

We love Adele, Norah Jones, Annie Moses Band and anything country :)

• countrymomma81
    January 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM

This. 

• tnmommy5
    January 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM
    Mostly country nothing specific though
  • BlsdWithTwOKids
    January 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I have loved rap and r & b music since I was in high school,my music taste has never changed,I really love Lil Wayne's Music..However my favorite artists change a lot,I liked Drake's Music for a while,but I have been a fan of Lil Wayne since he first started rapping.

30 Something Moms