30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
TableforSeven
Oops - I am not married to DS's teacher
January 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Made a little mistake yesterday.

DS#1's teacher does most of his communicating with parents via email.  Yesterday, I received two emails from him.  One was quite long, the other was a single sentence with a bunch of attachments.  Everything was in Hebrew - of course.  We have a great program for translating things....but, for some reason that we can't figure out, I can only do a few lines at a time on my computer - DH can translate full sheets on his computer with no problems.  The emails from the teacher only ever come to me....DH is the only one who gets emails from DS#2's teacher so I guess it evens out.  Lol

So I forwarded the first email to DH to translate.  No problem.

I then translated the single sentence on the second email and it is attachments to be used for a research paper the kids are to write.  So I MEANT to forward that email to DH as well so that he can translate the research materials.  And I wrote a single line in my email - "Hon - this is for a research paper, I think". Apparently I sent the second email to DS's teacher instead of DH!!!  I got a reply from the teacher this morning saying he would translate things and send it to me...I am so embarrassed!!!!  Talk about being REALLY friendly with a teacher...I called him "hon"!!!!  And this is the teacher who speaks fluent English...so I'm sure he understood!  OY!!!!!

Replies

• saltlifemama
    January 25, 2013 at 3:40 AM

LOL! Sorry buti had to laugh. I did that once with a text. It was to dh about holding dinner. It ended up going to my sons soccer coach. Thankfully we are friends but still I was so embarrassed.

• TableforSeven
    January 25, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Quoting saltlifemama:

LOL! Sorry buti had to laugh. I did that once with a text. It was to dh about holding dinner. It ended up going to my sons soccer coach. Thankfully we are friends but still I was so embarrassed.

Isn't technology great! Lol

• story0702
    January 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM
    Hehe I've done that too with texts . So embrasssing !!!

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting saltlifemama:

Isn't technology great! Lol

• KylesMom409
    January 25, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    Oh my goodness! LOL
  • countrymomma81
    January 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Haha! Well I'm sure he got a good chuckle out of it. When I was team mom of my husband's football team I used to get a lot of texts meant for this one lady's husband...lol. Thank goodness none of them were raunchy. 

• mommybug77
    January 25, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    Haha.
  • mysweet1s
    January 25, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I love it...hilarious, I bet it made his teacher laugh too.  My son has a male teacher.  He called me earlier this year to let me know that DS was not feeling well.  As we were hanging up, I said OUT LOUD "Ok, love you!"  I could have died...we've had many good laughs about it since though :) 

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    January 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM

well at least you didn't call him baby or sugar plum ! lol

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email