30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Rachel Ray yay or nay
by mommieT
January 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I know there are a lot of people out there who hate Rachel Ray, that's fine.

Are there any people out there who like her.  I think she's ok and her cooking is like all the rest of the people on tv who cook it's hit or miss. I just saw an episode of her talk show i must admit i don't care for the part where she talks to celebrity guests but i did enjoy the cooking segment at the end and i do think her cookware is cute i would use them in my kitchen the colors are bright and nice. Has anyone else watched her talk show what do you think and would you buy her cooking products.

• edelweiss23
    January 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    I like her. I have used her ideas in the kitchen several times.

I don't like her talk show very much though.
  • wifeynmommie80
    January 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I like her because she is practical, I use her ideas and her recipes all the time. And she is so adorable and a joy to watch .

• diaperstodating
    January 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I have seen her show a couple of times and I liked it. I like her personality and she is fun to watch.

• melissa632
    January 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I prefer to watch her on Food Network. I don't like her daytime talk show.
  • Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    January 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I don't watch her talk show as I work but I've heard of it ... I watch Food Network's Rachel vs Guy celebrity cookoff - and she's allright.

• jellybeanjean
    January 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Me too. I like how her recipes are easy and quick... I didn't realize the value of that till I became a Mom.

Quoting melissa632:

I prefer to watch her on Food Network. I don't like her daytime talk show.

• saltlifemama
    January 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I do not care for her talk show. I use to watch her on the food network. I do not think that I have ever made anything of her's.

I do have some of her kitchenware. I love it!

• conniejo75
    January 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    I don't like her talk show... but I love her 30 min meals and she is fun to watch on food network.
  • kerrylee39
    January 23, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Im a fan.. I actually love her!!! Shes practical, ive never cooked a receipe i didnt like and i love her personality!!! Just my take...
  • ruby_jewel_04
    January 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    I think she needs to stick to cooking. I don't like the celebrity guest thing. it's more like a talk show. If I wanted to watch a talk show I would. I want to see a cooking show dang it! Lol

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts