30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
mommieT
Rachel Ray yay or nay
by mommieT
January 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I know there are a lot of people out there who hate Rachel Ray, that's fine.

Are there any people out there who like her.  I think she's ok and her cooking is like all the rest of the people on tv who cook it's hit or miss. I just saw an episode of her talk show i must admit i don't care for the part where she talks to celebrity guests but i did enjoy the cooking segment at the end and i do think her cookware is cute i would use them in my kitchen the colors are bright and nice. Has anyone else watched her talk show what do you think and would you buy her cooking products.

Replies

• edelweiss23
    January 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    I like her. I have used her ideas in the kitchen several times.

I don't like her talk show very much though.
  • wifeynmommie80
    January 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I like her because she is practical, I use her ideas and her recipes all the time. And she is so adorable and a joy to watch .

• diaperstodating
    January 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I have seen her show a couple of times and I liked it. I like her personality and she is fun to watch.

• melissa632
    January 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I prefer to watch her on Food Network. I don't like her daytime talk show.
  • Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    January 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I don't watch her talk show as I work but I've heard of it ... I watch Food Network's Rachel vs Guy celebrity cookoff - and she's allright.

• jellybeanjean
    January 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Me too. I like how her recipes are easy and quick... I didn't realize the value of that till I became a Mom.

Quoting melissa632:

I prefer to watch her on Food Network. I don't like her daytime talk show.

• saltlifemama
    January 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I do not care for her talk show. I use to watch her on the food network. I do not think that I have ever made anything of her's.

I do have some of her kitchenware. I love it!

• conniejo75
    January 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    I don't like her talk show... but I love her 30 min meals and she is fun to watch on food network.
  • kerrylee39
    January 23, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Im a fan.. I actually love her!!! Shes practical, ive never cooked a receipe i didnt like and i love her personality!!! Just my take...
  • ruby_jewel_04
    January 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    I think she needs to stick to cooking. I don't like the celebrity guest thing. it's more like a talk show. If I wanted to watch a talk show I would. I want to see a cooking show dang it! Lol

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN