30 Something Moms

sheri305
"Wacky Wednesday".....Random ?
January 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

What is the most embarrassing thing that happen to you in a public place?

Replies

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    January 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

When I was younger I used  to have dramatic blood pressure drops called vagal shocks which caused me to pass out.  One night I'm in a night club & I passed out right in front of the bathroom, two girls picked me up and dragged me in the bathroom,  next thing I know this bouncer comes running in telling me he called an ambulance and then there was practically a crowd waiting outside the bathroom to see what had happened ... argh !  It's hard to try and convince the people that I'm not liquored, I'm fine, I can just get up and walk away like nothing happened 1 minute after I passed out. 

• TattoomamaPink
    January 23, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Well lets see I have had a lot of embarrassing moments... but I'll share the one where I'm at the library with my kids and I'm in the kiddy part helping my daughter find books.. now mind you there is a seminar going on so there is like 100 people there... Well my daughter said mom why don't you sit down and will read a book so I said ok pulled one of thoughs tiny chairs out that our made for little butts lol and went to sit down completey missed the chair fell straight on my bottom and then while I was falling my arm hit the chair and the chair flew in the air came back down and landed about a foot in front of me.. everyone just stared and this little girl was like look someone fell lol so embarrassing lol

• sheri305
    January 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

When I was younger I used  to have dramatic blood pressure drops called vagal shocks which caused me to pass out.  One night I'm in a night club & I passed out right in front of the bathroom, two girls picked me up and dragged me in the bathroom,  next thing I know this bouncer comes running in telling me he called an ambulance and then there was practically a crowd waiting outside the bathroom to see what had happened ... argh !  It's hard to try and convince the people that I'm not liquored, I'm fine, I can just get up and walk away like nothing happened 1 minute after I passed out. 

Oh wow,they thought you were drunk

• sheri305
    January 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Quoting TattoomamaPink:

Well lets see I have had a lot of embarrassing moments... but I'll share the one where I'm at the library with my kids and I'm in the kiddy part helping my daughter find books.. now mind you there is a seminar going on so there is like 100 people there... Well my daughter said mom why don't you sit down and will read a book so I said ok pulled one of thoughs tiny chairs out that our made for little butts lol and went to sit down completey missed the chair fell straight on my bottom and then while I was falling my arm hit the chair and the chair flew in the air came back down and landed about a foot in front of me.. everyone just stared and this little girl was like look someone fell lol so embarrassing lol

LOL!

• ScrChk23
    January 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    Ahahahahah!!!

Quoting TattoomamaPink:

• ScrChk23
    January 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    I know I have a bunch, I just can't think of anything specific right now.
  • Suzanne2013
    January 23, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Mine is one of those, kids say the most random things moments. We had family and friends over to celebrate memorial weekend and we had a movie playing in the living room. Jurassic Park was the movie playing, so with all my family and friends milling around the house visiting, fawning over my girls, etc, my youngest daughter who was 3 years old at the time had plopped herself down in the middle of the floor and was watching the movie and managed to ssshhhhh everyone around her so she could hear. Well, if you've ever seen the movie, you'll remember the part when the T-Rex gets lose, the lawyer gets scared and runs from the car and hides in the bathroom stall and then the T-Rex eats him in two bites right? My lovely little 3 yr old watches this scene intently and then with total silence around her because everyone is wondering how she's going to react to this rather violent scene, she looks at her lap, shakes her head, sighs and exclaimes "Oh Damn It!"

Way to raise that 3 year old mom. LOL.

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    January 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Oh wow,they thought you were drunk

the first thing that came out of my mouth when I cam to was " I'm not drunk"  and one of the girls said, "I know, you clearly passed out, I was right in front of you"  but still it's pretty embarrassing ... the same thing also happened to me the first day on the job too ...

30 Something Moms