30 Something Moms

tbhmommy
i miss the 90's music.....
January 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM

boy do i miss my 90's hair bands....when i was in high school my friends and i listened to first skid row and warrant over and over....they were a favorite of mine...i was a huge sebastian bach lover!!! thos guys were so hot....now im almost 38 and still listen to that music but its not the same.....anyone else listen to that music?

Replies

• jillbailey26
    January 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I love 90's Hip Hop and R&B.

• wifeynmommie80
    January 22, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I know me too, I hear some of this crap today and its the same thing, and then that song Baby, I thought it was sung by a girl apparantly it was justin beiber,  I dont think these guys even have balls anymore....

• tbhmommy
    January 22, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

I know me too, I hear some of this crap today and its the same thing, and then that song Baby, I thought it was sung by a girl apparantly it was justin beiber,  I dont think these guys even have balls anymore....

NO SHIT...the guys now adays are nothing like they used to be...real men in jeans like bret michaels!!

• diaperstodating
    January 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I miss 90's R&B. Did you hear about the upcoming tour with Boyz II Men, New Kids on the Block and 98 Degrees?

• mumsy2three
    January 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I miss it too. Loved all the hair bands also loved the grunge era.

• cshepard
    January 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    Omg!!! I saw new kids bsb and 98 degrees but didn't know boyz 2 men too. I saw boyz 2 men last summer at the fair and they were freakin awesome!

Quoting diaperstodating:

I miss 90's R&B. Did you hear about the upcoming tour with Boyz II Men, New Kids on the Block and 98 Degrees?

• yroder2003
    January 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    When are these happening? I got tickets to NKOTB a couple yrs back, but then they canceled the concert cause of lack of sales. I was such a fan of them in 6th and 7th grade, but my mom was too strick to let me go to a concert with just friends. Love BIIM too.

Quoting diaperstodating:

• diaperstodating
    January 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Summer tour starting in June. 

Quoting yroder2003:

When are these happening? I got tickets to NKOTB a couple yrs back, but then they canceled the concert cause of lack of sales. I was such a fan of them in 6th and 7th grade, but my mom was too strick to let me go to a concert with just friends. Love BIIM too.

Quoting diaperstodating:

• sheri305
    January 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

I love 90's Hip Hop and R&B.

• yroder2003
    January 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    I will have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the info!

Quoting diaperstodating:

Summer tour starting in June. 

Quoting yroder2003:

Quoting diaperstodating:

30 Something Moms