30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Babypru23
Independent consultant pink zebra would you?
January 15, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I have a 5 yr old son and my husband is in the Air Force I'm a personal trainer but sometimes my schedule doesn't work out with my sons school, swim or homework time My husband cant be depended on for pick ups drop offs or even anything do to his work schedule. i recently became a consultants with pink zebra to be able to quit the personal training gig have any else done this or did any kind of independant consultant stuff?? If so any advise??? 

Replies

• grneyedormom
    January 15, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    What is "Pink Zebra"? I have never heard of it.
  • ScrChk23
    January 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Ditto

Quoting grneyedormom:

What is "Pink Zebra"? I have never heard of it.

• ScrChk23
    January 15, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I did Cookie Lee Jewelry for awhile.  My life got too crazy and I was not getting any shows so I stopped doing it.  If you can keep a good client base, go for it.  These types of careers can be very profitable.  Good luck to you!! 

• Babypru23
    January 15, 2013 at 7:23 PM

It's these sprinkles that. You use in a burner it also has lotions soaps and candles and reed diffusers it's the next  THING TO SCENTSY it' last longer in the burner and you get a lot more bang for your buck go to wwwpinkzebrahome.com/barbarapruett and there it can show you all about it I'd love your opinion of it when your done looking I'm trying to sub my income were about to move to another base and I won't be able to work for a while due to deployments and my sons school /swim schedule but please let me know what you think thanks!!

• ScrChk23
    January 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    I will check it out.

Quoting Babypru23:

It's these sprinkles that. You use in a burner it also has lotions soaps and candles and reed diffusers it's the next  THING TO SCENTSY it' last longer in the burner and you get a lot more bang for your buck go to wwwpinkzebrahome.com/barbarapruett and there it can show you all about it I'd love your opinion of it when your done looking I'm trying to sub my income were about to move to another base and I won't be able to work for a while due to deployments and my sons school /swim schedule but please let me know what you think thanks!!

• countrymomma81
    January 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Yep. I sell Plexus Slim and I place exchange students with host families. 

I love Pink Zebra scents! I have a sample of sugar cookie. 

• countrymomma81
    January 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting Babypru23:

Yeah, they do last longer than Scentsy and I like that you can mix and match your scents. 

I like doing Plexus because I'm helping people get healthy, I don't have to do parties, I don't have to keep product on hand and it's only $34.95 to get started. Plus it's easy to sell since people can watch me lose weight...lol. 

• RutterMama
    January 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I wouldn't, just because I don't like direct sales.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN