30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
ambertreas76
Today I am Thankful for.....
November 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Today I am thankful for my beautiful family, human and fuzzy.  I am thankful to have wonderful souls surrounding me.  I am thankful for my children and my husband.   I am thankful to have the blessing of being able to hold thier hands, and paws, through all of life's joys and hardships.  I am thankful to have my home.  I am thankful to have my health.  I am truly thankful for so much.  And, Ladies, Cafemom, I am very thankful for you!!!

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Muwaaah!

Replies

• wingmom
    by wingmom
    November 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I am thankful for my son, my husband, our home, my husbands working again and better after surgery. So thankful that my son is healthy and my mom is still with us.

• diaperstodating
    November 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!!

cornucopia

• diaperstodating
    November 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I am thankful for my boys, my parents, my family, my cat, my home, my job, and my health.

• diaperstodating
    November 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I am thankful for Cafe Mom.

• SlightlyPerfect
    November 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I'm thankful this nonsense only happens once a year.

• SweetlilM
    November 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM
    I am thankful for my children, my Mom, my job, my home, etc.
  • cklamour
    November 22, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    I am thankful for my children and friends. I'm thankful for the ability to cook my son and I a wonderful dinner. I'm thankful for being able to pay my bills...every month...on time. I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful for my children's health. I'm thankful that only one bird died and it wasn't my sons bird. For the grand finale, I'm thankful for this bottle of Sambuca that makes me feel so good lol
  • LilJenn82
    November 23, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I am thankful for Life, my family (especially my kiddies), and my scentsy business :-)

• hattie414
    November 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM

i am thankful for this moment now that the moment is over iam so thankfull for the whoie world and every thing that God create .

• KylesMom409
    November 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    I am thankful for my health because right now, I am the only one in my house who isn't sick! (knocks on wood-LOL)

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN