Featured Posts
Misha1204
Texts....
November 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM
When do you delete them?

Replies

• diaperstodating
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Depends. Some I delete immediately, some I save and never delete.

• TableforSeven
    November 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I only think I ever deleted a text when I needed to because of space on an old phone.  Generally speaking, I read them and just forget they are there

• JasonsMom2007
    November 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    I don't have texting so never
  • KylesMom409
    November 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Same here

Quoting diaperstodating:

Depends. Some I delete immediately, some I save and never delete.

• offrdngal
    November 19, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I always delete mine immediately.  Not that I have anything to hide, I just don't like seeing old texts everytime I get a new one.  I do the same with my call log.

• Quinn525
    November 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    i never delete texts between dh and I. usually they contain schedules and other important numbers.
  • ChancesMommy07
    November 19, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    Whenever Im done talking to the person. Why keep an entire text conversation after your done talking to someone?
  • Jstoddard98
    November 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I have an iphone so it pretty much saves all old texts like a conversation so I usually just keep them.  I will randomly go through and delete the conversations that have been sitting there.  Others - like with my husband never get deleted.  

• offrdngal
    November 19, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Hahahaha...my thought exactly

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

Whenever Im done talking to the person. Why keep an entire text conversation after your done talking to someone?

• ChancesMommy07
    November 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    I even delete the ones from my husband. If I kept every text conversation I had there would be no room on my phone for anything else. I talk to all my siblings and a lot of my cousins several times a week. If someone sends me an important date it goes on my calendar and the text gets deleted. Maybe I'm weird but I have no reason to hang onto old texts, lol.

Quoting offrdngal:

Hahahaha...my thought exactly

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN