30 Something Moms

Misha1204
Texts....
November 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM
When do you delete them?

Replies

• diaperstodating
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Depends. Some I delete immediately, some I save and never delete.

• TableforSeven
    November 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I only think I ever deleted a text when I needed to because of space on an old phone.  Generally speaking, I read them and just forget they are there

• JasonsMom2007
    November 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    I don't have texting so never
  • KylesMom409
    November 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Same here

Quoting diaperstodating:

Depends. Some I delete immediately, some I save and never delete.

• offrdngal
    November 19, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I always delete mine immediately.  Not that I have anything to hide, I just don't like seeing old texts everytime I get a new one.  I do the same with my call log.

• Quinn525
    November 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    i never delete texts between dh and I. usually they contain schedules and other important numbers.
  • ChancesMommy07
    November 19, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    Whenever Im done talking to the person. Why keep an entire text conversation after your done talking to someone?
  • Jstoddard98
    November 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I have an iphone so it pretty much saves all old texts like a conversation so I usually just keep them.  I will randomly go through and delete the conversations that have been sitting there.  Others - like with my husband never get deleted.  

• offrdngal
    November 19, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Hahahaha...my thought exactly

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

Whenever Im done talking to the person. Why keep an entire text conversation after your done talking to someone?

• ChancesMommy07
    November 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    I even delete the ones from my husband. If I kept every text conversation I had there would be no room on my phone for anything else. I talk to all my siblings and a lot of my cousins several times a week. If someone sends me an important date it goes on my calendar and the text gets deleted. Maybe I'm weird but I have no reason to hang onto old texts, lol.

Quoting offrdngal:

Hahahaha...my thought exactly

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

30 Something Moms