30 Something Moms

chinosruca
Gluten free, Dairy free, Wheat free
November 17, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I found this at my local Down To Earth store. It is sooooo good. It is sweetened with agave instead of refined sugar and is actually really good. I added Bobs Red Mill unsweetened coconut flakes to it (because I love coconut) and just had a satisfying snack.

Just thought I would share.

Replies

• mumsy2three
    November 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Looks good :)

• illegallyblonde
    November 17, 2012 at 2:44 PM
    Yum.

Have you ever tried making your own granola. It is super easy and much cheaper.
  • chinosruca
    November 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    I do make granola from time to time. It really isn't much cheaper. This was on sale and not very expensive. If I were to buy all the ingredients in that bag, I would probably spend $40. A small bottle of organic agave is about $10 alone...then add organic seeds, organic raisins, organic corn flakes, organic puffed rice.......totally not cheap.

Quoting illegallyblonde:

Yum.

• illegallyblonde
    November 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    I guess it depends on where you shop and if you already have all ingredients on hand then.

Quoting chinosruca:

I do make granola from time to time. It really isn't much cheaper. This was on sale and not very expensive. If I were to buy all the ingredients in that bag, I would probably spend $40. A small bottle of organic agave is about $10 alone...then add organic seeds, organic raisins, organic corn flakes, organic puffed rice.......totally not cheap.

Quoting illegallyblonde:

Yum.

30 Something Moms