30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
virgochild79
Which one do you think is easier to raise, a boy or a girl?
November 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM

busy mom

Replies

• diaperstodating
    November 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    Boys!
  • Looneyfarmmom
    November 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Either or, my son is really emotional and at certain times he can be really hard to deal with. But even though it can be hard and I want to pull my hair while raising him he is a really good kid. 

• outtamymynd
    November 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    Definitely boys!
  • LivinDeadGurl
    November 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Boys!

• VarelaClan
    November 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    Depends on the day. I have a 12 year old daughter and 3 boys, ages 9, 5 & 2.
  • virgochild79
    November 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Definitely my boy. I'm totally convinced my daughter loves my yelling voice.

• Looneyfarmmom
    November 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM

My son got his emotional issues from me so we both butt heads a lot. I am thinking this next one is a girl. So I will see tomorrow. 

• susie3g
    by susie3g
    November 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    Boys
  • Hectictracy
    November 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
    So far I would say boys. My ds is 9, and my dd is 7.
  • hollydaze1974
    November 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    Hell, I don't know! I have no girls, I love my boys(ages13 and two) and I gotta say, when you have a boy going through puberty and has meltdowns as bad as an overdramtatic female PLUS the tantrums of autonomy from the tot feeding off of each other....I actually texted my husband at work " UGH! I CANNOT RAISE THESE GIRLS BY MYSELF!" i like the rowdiness and sweetness mixed with both boys....but at least early on...girls kinda want to please thier mothers a bit. Boys are more interested in thier own thing from the moment they become mobile!
    I'd say both genders have pros and cons....but if you had seen me in the kitchen this evening holding a thirty plus lb tot on one hip in tears and holding my teen against me with my other arm crying and snotting....watching tot pet big bro on the head, you'd go for girls!.....and less space between children!

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts