30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
virgochild79
Which one do you think is easier to raise, a boy or a girl?
Nia
November 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM

busy mom

Replies

• JasonsMom2007
    November 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    My girl is easier.
  • mandyjh
    by mandyjh
    November 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM
    I think it depends on the child, for me my DD has been ten times harder then my DS.
  • e-doolittle
    November 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Boy
  • TableforSeven
    November 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Puppies!

Kids are kids......they all have their easy and hard times/ages.  My two older daughters were a bit easier when they were little and more challenging as teens.  My youngest daughter has always just been a challenge (she's a teenager now). My sons were a bit harder when they were younger and are "easier" as they get older.  But every day and stage can be easy or challenging when it comes to parenting.....gender doesn't really matter.

• KeimUNCmomof3
    November 15, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Boys, most definitely.

• WesternNYmom
    November 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM

They are about the same until they get into the school age years.  My son is so much easier to please than dd, and he is not as dramatic. My 8 year old daughter is acting like a teenager right now. She is moody, sassy, and picky about everything.  The worst is when it comes to clothing.  Now, I am okay with letting dd express herself as an individual, but her clothing must be age appropriate, and must go along with her school's dress code.  I hate taking dd clothes shopping.  It takes forever for her to pick out anything she likes and she argues with me when I try to help her pick out something to wear. By the end of the shopping trip, I am stressed out, and praying for the day when her school decides to start making the kids wear uniforms.  The problem is that dd is so worried about what the other girls in her class will say about her clothing.  There are a few stuck up kids in her class who's parents buy them clothing from Justice or Ambicrombie (sp sorry). Both stores are very expensive and I can't see blowing $50 on a pair of jeans that  dd is going to outgrow with in a matter of months, I also refuse to spend $40 for graphic tees for an 8 year old when I can find nice tee shirts for less than half the price at Pennys or TJMaxx.  Sorry to rant, but why can't girls be like boys when it comes to clothing?  My son is happy with jeans, tee shirts, and sweaters that I buy for him at Target. 

• Briesmom38
    November 16, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I only have a girl, so I have to go by what I've seen and heard, and I am thinking boys are easier,lol

• mswaney79
    November 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I have two girls ages 12 and 6.  My sister has a boy who is 13.  I think she definitely has it easier than I do.  Her son is so laid back and a good kid.  My 12 year old DD is a drama queen.  My 6 year old DD sees the way her sister acts and she is starting to act the same way.  I'm not looking forward to the teenage years with either of them.

• shajdinyak
    November 16, 2012 at 10:08 AM
    Ugh you all are scaring me. I have two girls. The oldest has been a challenge already!
  • 1plustwinsmommy
    November 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    I'm hoping girls since I have 3 of them. No boys here.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts