Featured Posts
lalasmama2007
Plans for the weekend?
November 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

What do you have planned?

Replies

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

A quiet Shabbat - family dinner Fri night, services Sat morning then a big lunch at home and a restful afternoon/evening.  The kids are busy with youth-group stuff....this is a big weekend for Bnei Akiva (the youth group) all over the country.

Sunday is a bit strange this week....some of my kids have no school because of the big Bnei Akiva stuff.  But some of them have a regular school day....and DH has his class.

• MixedCooke
    November 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Friday--maybe a matinee showing of Twilight

Saturday--big shop/re-stock with coupons, touch up paint, caulk, landscape, decorate around my house.

Sunday--go into work for overtime

• TableforSeven
    November 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM

We just found out we might have company....not sure how many people.  But we have friends living near Gaza and they might come up here to stay with us for a while - they might bring extended family as well.

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I don't have any at the moment.

• SuperPickle
    November 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM

UFC fight night on Sat. Bday party for the neighbors on Sun. Thats about it as far as plans.

• sunflowers12
    November 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

well, my oldest dd is turning 21 Saturday and we are having a dinner party so i will be getting the cake and rounding up the fam, to get over there and have a happy birthday for her.. should be fun:) other then that not to much.. i think that's plenty... 

• arctophile
    November 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I won tickets to the Oklahoma Science Museum so we may take the kids there to spend the day!

• lalasmama2007
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday to her!

Quoting sunflowers12:

well, my oldest dd is turning 21 Saturday and we are having a dinner party so i will be getting the cake and rounding up the fam, to get over there and have a happy birthday for her.. should be fun:) other then that not to much.. i think that's plenty... 

• lalasmama2007
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Have fun!

Quoting arctophile:

I won tickets to the Oklahoma Science Museum so we may take the kids there to spend the day!

• timefor2
    November 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

No plans yet...hopefully just hang out at home...

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts