Featured Posts
lalasmama2007
Plans for the weekend?
November 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM

What do you have planned?

Replies

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

A quiet Shabbat - family dinner Fri night, services Sat morning then a big lunch at home and a restful afternoon/evening.  The kids are busy with youth-group stuff....this is a big weekend for Bnei Akiva (the youth group) all over the country.

Sunday is a bit strange this week....some of my kids have no school because of the big Bnei Akiva stuff.  But some of them have a regular school day....and DH has his class.

• MixedCooke
    November 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Friday--maybe a matinee showing of Twilight

Saturday--big shop/re-stock with coupons, touch up paint, caulk, landscape, decorate around my house.

Sunday--go into work for overtime

• TableforSeven
    November 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM

We just found out we might have company....not sure how many people.  But we have friends living near Gaza and they might come up here to stay with us for a while - they might bring extended family as well.

• LivinDeadGurl
    November 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I don't have any at the moment.

• SuperPickle
    November 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM

UFC fight night on Sat. Bday party for the neighbors on Sun. Thats about it as far as plans.

• sunflowers12
    November 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

well, my oldest dd is turning 21 Saturday and we are having a dinner party so i will be getting the cake and rounding up the fam, to get over there and have a happy birthday for her.. should be fun:) other then that not to much.. i think that's plenty... 

• arctophile
    November 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I won tickets to the Oklahoma Science Museum so we may take the kids there to spend the day!

• lalasmama2007
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday to her!

Quoting sunflowers12:

well, my oldest dd is turning 21 Saturday and we are having a dinner party so i will be getting the cake and rounding up the fam, to get over there and have a happy birthday for her.. should be fun:) other then that not to much.. i think that's plenty... 

• lalasmama2007
    November 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Have fun!

Quoting arctophile:

I won tickets to the Oklahoma Science Museum so we may take the kids there to spend the day!

• timefor2
    November 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

No plans yet...hopefully just hang out at home...

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN