30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
countrymomma81
Well, are you?
November 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Are you the kind of wife you want to be? Why/why not?

Replies

• jellybeanjean
    November 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Yes. I could be more perfect but this is pretty darn good.

• offrdngal
    November 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

• countrymomma81
    November 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You don't, but then why bother answering the post at all? 

Quoting offrdngal:

Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

• ShaunnaMichelle
    November 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

• TableforSeven
    November 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Yes.

• countrymomma81
    November 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting ShaunnaMichelle:

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

Well then you must be doing something right. He loves you. 

• timefor2
    November 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Yes, I try to be the best wife that I can possibly be.

• Mari6443
    November 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    For the most part, yes. I feel I could be a better wife. I could definitely improve as a wife and mom.
  • givenshl
    November 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yep. I am the kind of wife I want to be. I give love, show respect and I take care of my Husband. If I feel like making any changes I will on my dime not anyone elses.

• GMom2011
    November 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Yes, I am. My husband is one lucky dude. He can spend time with his friends whenver he wants, I 100% support him in everything he does, and I ask for very little in return.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN