30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
countrymomma81
Well, are you?
November 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Are you the kind of wife you want to be? Why/why not?

Replies

• jellybeanjean
    November 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Yes. I could be more perfect but this is pretty darn good.

• offrdngal
    November 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

• countrymomma81
    November 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You don't, but then why bother answering the post at all? 

Quoting offrdngal:

Why does anyone have to explain why they believe they are. Can't "yes I am" or "I believe so" be sufficient.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting offrdngal:

Yes I am...because I believe that I am.  I wouldn't be the wife I want to be, if I was the wife that someone else wants me to be.

Who said anyone wanted you to be another kind of wife? I just asked what you think makes you a good wife. 

• ShaunnaMichelle
    November 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

• TableforSeven
    November 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Yes.

• countrymomma81
    November 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Quoting ShaunnaMichelle:

No. I'm completely dependent right now because of my mental illness. He hasn't left my side in 2 years. That's very difficult on our family and I know it must be difficult for him.

Well then you must be doing something right. He loves you. 

• timefor2
    November 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Yes, I try to be the best wife that I can possibly be.

• Mari6443
    November 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    For the most part, yes. I feel I could be a better wife. I could definitely improve as a wife and mom.
  • givenshl
    November 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Yep. I am the kind of wife I want to be. I give love, show respect and I take care of my Husband. If I feel like making any changes I will on my dime not anyone elses.

• GMom2011
    November 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Yes, I am. My husband is one lucky dude. He can spend time with his friends whenver he wants, I 100% support him in everything he does, and I ask for very little in return.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts