30 Something Moms

psurmont
Favorite book.
October 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I need some ideas of what to read- I have read every James Patterson book and I need something sweet and romantic. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Punkie74
    October 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I liked the Immortals After Dark serise by Kresley Cole

• clairewait
    October 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM

It is by no means my favorite book, but if you want "sweet and romantic" you might read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Almost everyone I know who has read it, loves it.

(I got about half way through, and was liking it, but put it down and need to pick it up again.)

• Mari6443
    October 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    I just finished reading The Choice, by Nicholas Sparks. I get the impression that all his books are sweet and romantic. But I don't know for sure. I've only read this book. I loved it! I recommend it!:-)
  • Rans
    by Rans
    October 22, 2012 at 2:18 AM
    The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
  • BelleVernonGirl
    October 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Anything by Nicholas Sparks...loved The Lucky One

• mumsy2three
    October 22, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Anything by Nicholas Sparks...loved The Lucky One

This is what I was going to suggest. Not my favorite book but it was pretty good.

• tel4him
    by tel4him
    October 22, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke.  Great book!  Quick read. Very sweet and romantic.  It's actually the first in a series.  If you like it, there are 8 books total in the series to read.

• Chymerra
    October 22, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Anything by Julie Garwood or Teresa Medieros

• WesternNYmom
    October 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I like a good murder mystery myself.  I love Mary Higgens Clark. Her books are suspensful with out going into gory detail (not much talk about blood and guts thankgod).  Most of her books also throw a romance in on top of the suspence.  One of my favorite books from her is "Loves Music, Loves to Dance."  I couldn't put the book down.  Another good one is "Moonlight Becomes You"

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    October 22, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Have you tried the author Kristan Higgins ??? LOVE LOVE her !  She writes realistic romantic comedies.  She has 9 books that have been released so far, I have been following her since her very first book, "Fools rush in " which is still my all time favorite  

http://www.kristanhiggins.com/

30 Something Moms