30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Lost72lbs
Loosing Weight After a Baby
October 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Replies

• ambercates
    October 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    It was easy after my first, and I was back to pre-pregnancy weight after 2 months! My last I had in Feb and gained 40lbs! The first 20 came of the first coue of weeks! The next 20 took about 3 months to get off! I still need to tone up some, but can fit into size 6 again!
  • mrsary
    by mrsary
    October 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    The easiest was after my 3rd kid. But once I hit 27 weight came I can't get rid of so idk. I still have a normal bmi & physically fit but not as slim as I used to be.
  • amonkeymom
    October 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM

If your member name and photo are any indication, congrats are in order!  :)

• diaperstodating
    October 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

The easiest for me was with my fourth/ youngest child. I lost the 50 pounds I gained in just 8 weeks , just from breast feeding! I remember because I had lost it all by my postpartum checkup with my OB/GYN. With the first three it took about a year to lose the 50 pounds and I had to eat right and exercise.

(I gained 45 - 50 pounds, and had 9 pound babies).

• carakitty
    October 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

When I was pregnant everyone said I was "all baby" and I breastfed pretty much exclusively for the first 6 months. She had a few bottles of my milk and formula maybe once or twice. Thankfully I dropped the weight pretty quick but I'm not toned at all anymore.

Congratulations to everyone on their beautiful babies and for losing weight!

• thebabybaker
    October 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I didn't try too hard til I was done BFing then I jumped it into gear. Actually got to my wedding weight! I started with a juice cleanse and then replaced one meal every day with a fresh juice (mostly veggie). of course i worked out, too. feels great! i think i'm even in better shape than i was before the babies. 

• KeimUNCmomof3
    October 13, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I can't lose my belly fat :(    I had three children in 40 months, by c-sections and I can't seem to lose it.  I am eating healthier and walking a lot more...it seems like it is just getting bigger :(

• mommybug77
    October 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM
    Ehhhhhh
  • AmyD43
    by AmyD43
    October 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM
    I have a spare tire on belly!!
  • Cruise884
    October 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    I bf and the weight dropped but when I stopped I gained it. I had to find an activity to maintain my weight. The older I got, new things came into place.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN