30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
imspikesmom
drunk driver and your favorites, please help!
October 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

A week ago i was hit by a drunk driver. But this post isn't really about that. I can't go into much detail about how it has effected me mentally and physically, but i need help. I'm having a very difficult time making decisions and retaining information, so i need you moms to help me decide on what to replace my son's car seat and stroller with.

we weren't big fans of the ones we had before anyway, but having to buy new ones is totally overwhelming to me right now. here are some of my needs/wants:

car seat:

good for infant on up

easy install, easy adjustments

cup holder a plus

not too big

SAFETY

stroller:

comfort smooth ride, even on rough sidewalks

cup holders for both pusher and rider

easy fold, not too heavy

decent cargo space

That's all i can think of now. I really do appreciate any help. My husband and i are going to buy buy baby and babys r us and anywhere else we need to to try these things out, but i just want to have an idea of what works in real life for real families before i go in there. Like i said, i'm feeling very overwhelmed, and this is not something i trust my husband to do on his own since i'm the one who will be using these products on my own most of the time. And i kind of don't trust myself either, lol. Thank you for your help!!!

Replies

• KylesMom409
    October 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    I am so sorry that happened to you! Hugs! And I'll try to post some ideas as soon as I can. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
  • kitty8199
    October 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    Try the car seat group. They're really knowledgeable

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN