Featured Posts
sheri305
What do people usually assume about you, that is wrong
October 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM

?

Replies

• Twisties34
    October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    That because I work from home part-time I'm not working when I'm home. And that as they are family I should fix their computers for nothing
  • Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    October 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Ha, depends for what ...

Quoting tnnikkij:

Will u please come help me with my DDs? :)

Quoting Jinxed8:

we all get mis-judged a LOT !  I am the best example of never judge a book by it's cover.

People I meet through work either assume I own the company I work for, or people who don't know me from work would never assume I am an executive for a multi million dollar company.  (I don't do the business suit attire, ever)

I have been told I come off rude / snob until they get to know me.

People would also never guess that I have major "martha stewart tendencies" like baking from scratch, themed birthday cakes, canning, arts & crafts, cooking up storms,  scrapbooking and frankly I'm really really good at it too.  I am anal retentive about my DD's birthday parties always trying to make them perfect and out-do them every year.

• bolz08
    by bolz08
    October 16, 2012 at 6:43 PM

that i'm conservative...married young with lots of babies close together:)  and i drive a mini van...

• mcbrookie92
    October 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    Whn i cleaned people's houses i had an elderly lady ask me if i liked girls cuz i was wearing gym shorts and a t shirt. When she found out i was an unwed straight mother she was.flabbergasted. i just laughed. I get that a lot but dont care.
  • nanasprozac
    October 17, 2012 at 12:42 PM

alot of people assume that because I use/need a scooter in stores its because I am fat and lazy...they are right to a degree ...I am fat because I am not able to exercise..my back is a total mess...I have had I think 19 surgeries on it...you tend to lose track after awhile...I have lost the feeling in my feet so I cant walk...anything that I put in my mouth goes to storage because I will never be able to do something to take the weight off...but I cant very well wear a poster that says why I am this way and just look away when I hear people talk to me offensive or give me a dirty look......

• signingmama2915
    October 17, 2012 at 1:12 PM

That I am a great mom and wife, really I am a screw up that tries real hard

• Collier3
    October 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I have had ppl assume that I am a bad mom, that I party a lot bc of my tats...oh and that I am stupid  and have no skills since I am a SAHM.. truth is that I have a wonderful husband who lets me stay home with our wonderful DD.

• sheri305
    October 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Quoting Leeleeayati:

That am strong,unemotional,materialistic n independant. When actually am very emotional but keeps it locked up cus I bruise easily! And I love working for wht I want,but hate not having money! N I appear strong but need a hug n a shoulder to lean on most times cuz I realy don't wanna be strong! Lol! Do I make any sense??

Yes,lol

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN