Featured Posts
sheri305
What do people usually assume about you, that is wrong
October 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM

?

Replies

• CampClan
    October 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM

That I have it together. People see me- single mom with 5 kids- & say "I don't know how you do it!" Well guess what- neither do I!

• sheri305
    October 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Quoting CampClan:

That I have it together. People see me- single mom with 5 kids- & say "I don't know how you do it!" Well guess what- neither do I!

Means you are strong...

• CampClan
    October 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Well then I guess that's what they assume that is wrong. Because even though I should be use to doing it on my own I'm not. There is a song by Matthew West (Christian artist) that is called Strong Enough. It basically asks God to be strong enough. I feel this is my "theme" song. lol

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting CampClan:

Means you are strong...

• sheri305
    October 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM

That im a Hip Hop party like person.... So oppisite.....Im a loner and homebody,lol

• marie2409
    October 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
    That I am pissed or unhappy. Guess I just have that look. I'm not a bubbly person, kinda socially awkward. But I don't walk around pissed, just not into fake small talk and fake smiles.
  • kagegirl
    October 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
    That I am a stripper. I say firedancer and, for whatever reason, they hear stripper. Yeah, with five kids and a shit ton of stretch marks, I am a stripper. Right!
  • graciefreesoul
    October 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM

that i'm dumb! pffft! i do play the part pretty well tho hahaha

• diaperstodating
    October 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM

My husband and I are separated. I am a single mom of four boys, like CampClan people usually assume I have it all together.

• OttawaHoney
    October 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.
  • sheri305
    October 9, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quoting OttawaHoney:

That I am Arab. Even Arabs mistake me for being Arab. Everywhere I go this happens. One lady finally explained it to me, it's not just my hijab (head scarf) but my coloring and facial features. I randomly have people speak to me in Arabic. Once in France I even had an older Iraqi Kurd speak Kurdish to me. When I didn't respond he asked if I was Arab. He thought for sure I had to be Iraqi. I am mistaken for Iraqi and Jordanian most often.

Everyone mistake my ethnic to...

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN