30 Something Moms

diaperstodating
Does your child have a Pillow Pet?
October 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Does your child have a Pillow Pet, Dreamlite, Happy Napper, Stuffie, or some other pillow, or toy from a commercial or infomercial?

Replies

• diaperstodating
    October 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

My (7 year old) son has a cow pillow pet that he has had for a couple of years. He has loved cows since he was 2.

• kranger
    by kranger
    October 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM

a coule of the girls in our blended family have gotten the pillow pets. Just cant remember which ones off hand.

• stacy2607
    October 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    No, but I did when I was a kid.. I had the cat one..it was nothing like the ones today.. It was kinda flat and had the face of a cat and had arms coming out of the side and feet coming off of the bottom.
  • Firewoman33
    October 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Yes. He totally succumbed to the commercial. He used the 2 he has once, and that's it. As of a few months ago he didn't even want them in his room. He's 5 and we have been having a lot of conversations regarding commercials. For awhile there he wanted everything he saw, ugh. 

• nikabear
    October 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    My daugther has the unicorn pillow pet and now wants the giraffe dream lite......damn nick!!!!
  • OctMommyof3
    October 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My younger 2 kids have 2 each.  They love sleeping with them.   I told them I didn't want them sleeping directly on them so they each put it under their pillows.

My youngest also has a HUGE one that is about 3ft in diameter when opened up.

• lovemyirish
    October 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Between my three girls we have 7 total. 4 big ones and 3 mini ones.
  • Raeann11
    October 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

All my girls have two. We got them one for the birthday's and then the same year they got one as a Christmas present. Just glad they were all different.

• Sarlinda
    October 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Both of our dd's have pillow pets. One has a lady bug and the other has a bee.

• mhaney03
    October 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

we all have one. yes even me

30 Something Moms