30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
diaperstodating
Does your child have a Pillow Pet?
October 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Does your child have a Pillow Pet, Dreamlite, Happy Napper, Stuffie, or some other pillow, or toy from a commercial or infomercial?

Replies

• diaperstodating
    October 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

My (7 year old) son has a cow pillow pet that he has had for a couple of years. He has loved cows since he was 2.

• kranger
    by kranger
    October 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM

a coule of the girls in our blended family have gotten the pillow pets. Just cant remember which ones off hand.

• stacy2607
    October 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    No, but I did when I was a kid.. I had the cat one..it was nothing like the ones today.. It was kinda flat and had the face of a cat and had arms coming out of the side and feet coming off of the bottom.
  • Firewoman33
    October 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Yes. He totally succumbed to the commercial. He used the 2 he has once, and that's it. As of a few months ago he didn't even want them in his room. He's 5 and we have been having a lot of conversations regarding commercials. For awhile there he wanted everything he saw, ugh. 

• nikabear
    October 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    My daugther has the unicorn pillow pet and now wants the giraffe dream lite......damn nick!!!!
  • OctMommyof3
    October 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My younger 2 kids have 2 each.  They love sleeping with them.   I told them I didn't want them sleeping directly on them so they each put it under their pillows.

My youngest also has a HUGE one that is about 3ft in diameter when opened up.

• lovemyirish
    October 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Between my three girls we have 7 total. 4 big ones and 3 mini ones.
  • Raeann11
    October 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

All my girls have two. We got them one for the birthday's and then the same year they got one as a Christmas present. Just glad they were all different.

• Sarlinda
    October 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Both of our dd's have pillow pets. One has a lady bug and the other has a bee.

• mhaney03
    October 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

we all have one. yes even me

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN