30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
KylesMom409
What are your kids
October 8, 2012 at 8:29 AM
going to be for Halloween this year? And are you dressing up too? :)

Replies

• offrdngal
    October 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Derek isn't dressing up (too cool for that, at 14..LOL) and neither will I.

• ambercates
    October 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    My 5 yr old is going as a TMNT, and not sure what my 8 month old will be! I'll dress up also, but not sure what yet!
  • Briesmom38
    October 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM

My dd is 11 - she wants to be a gothic mummy.

• smushy79
    October 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    A grim reaper looking guy and a skeleton.
  • liss05
    by liss05
    October 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM

My 2yo DD is going to be Cinderella and my 7yo is going to be SWAT.

• melissa632
    October 8, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    My 9yo wants to be the Scream dude...again lol. He was that 2yrs ago & is adamant about being that again. Complete with the mask that pumps blood. Boys...lol.
  • e-doolittle
    October 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    Thomas the train
  • my_heart_8512
    October 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    My son will be 5 days shy of 3 months on Halloween. I haven't decided what he will be yet but we both will be dressing up. I can't wait!
  • sunflowers12
    October 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

my two youngest are older now 13/10 they don't get as excited as they used to my youngest son will not dress up so i told him if you don't dress then you cant go!! so he did find a hat that he likes but he may still not wanta go.. my daughter borrowed a pirate costume from her sis and i guess that's what she is going as we will see...

• TAG_ur_it
    October 9, 2012 at 3:05 PM

DS is batman, DD is going to be a witch.  if i can afford to get the fabric i need, then yes i'm dressing up too and so is DH. 

DS(11) has been a scarecrow, a cowboy bandit, a western sheriff, a ninja, a swat officer, a knight, spiderman x2, darth vader, a vampire and a police officer.  DD (4) has been a fairy, a jedi, a pirate, and mulan.  pretty much anything goes with us.  

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN