30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
sheri305
Random ?
October 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM

How long is the "longest friendship" that you have ever had? with whom?

Replies

• SuperPickle
    October 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I am still friends with someone I have known since the 3rd grade(8 years old. I am 31 now)....we were close through elementary and middle school, best friends all through high school and while she moved a few hours away we are still in regular contact...not bestie close or anything but we can still pick up like no time has past when we get together.

• lalasmama2007
    October 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    I'm still friends with a girl that I met in kindergarten, so 33 years!
  • chinosruca
    October 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    I'm still friends with someone I have known since I was 13 (I am 35). I have a few friends from my early 20's, 1 from when I was 16 and the rest I met from 30 on.
  • Pazamia
    by Pazamia
    October 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I am still friends with a friend I met (I think it was) in 3rd grade.  She is my best friend.  She always knows what to say to make me feel good.  

• offrdngal
    October 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

My friend Tammie and I have been friends since we were 3yrs old...we're 38 now.

My friend Chrissy and I have been friends since I was 6 and she was 9...she's 41 now.

So that would be...35 years and 32 years.

• TableforSeven
    October 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    DH.....we've been friends for over 21 years now.
  • alicechavez13
    October 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    I'm still friends with my friend from the 4th grade I'm 37 now. Time flys.
  • CampClan
    October 6, 2012 at 3:46 PM

My best friend & I met the summer between our 8th & 9th grade years. We no longer live near each other nor talk daily as we did back in high school. But we K.I.T. via FB & texting.

BTW we met almost 25 years ago!

• CampClan
    October 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Quoting offrdngal:

My friend Tammie and I have been friends since we were 3yrs old...we're 38 now.

My friend Chrissy and I have been friends since I was 6 and she was 9...she's 41 now.

So that would be...35 years and 32 years.

I love that you guys are still friends! My DS & his best friend (a girl) are 16 & they met when they were only 4. I can see them still being best friends in 10 & 20 years- if not longer!

• LivinDeadGurl
    October 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM

25 years - I am still friends with a lot of people I went to kindergarten with.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN