30 Something Moms

Cafe Kelly
Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!
October 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

Replies

• lillysnow
    October 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    my ds loves to eat veggies and fruits. ive neer had a problem:)
  • lilmanmason
    November 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I have two boys, one 13 and one 6 months. The 13 yr old does not get much of a choice, he eats what we all eat. The 6 month old on the other hand is good with veggies, except peas, i make his baby food so i mix it with other veggies and fruits. It does the trick.

• sdgd21
    by sdgd21
    November 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    I give them very little choice, but I do add soy sauce to them often, the love it!
  • TAG_ur_it
    November 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM

i puree them and sneak them into every single dish that uses ground beef or redsauce.  meatloaf, salisbury steak, meatball subs, lasagna, spaghetti...  celery, carrots, spinach, peas, potatoes

it even works with SD who is super super picky.. well not the sauces. she doesn't like spaghetti at all. 

• SissyMacK
    November 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    I dont have a problem getting MY kids to eat veggies, but my SO's daughters swear they are poison. Little do they know that the spagetti they love has diced fresh tomatoes in it as well as shreaded zucchini and spinach.

30 Something Moms