30 Something Moms

Cafe Robin
Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• sonnyswoman75
    October 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    Im going back to be recertified as a nursing assistant. I miss that kind of work.

Quoting kimoramommy:

Hello everybody im Toni im a mother to a one year

Im studying to be a nurse assistant that always been

My dreams im going to job crops to help my career

Get started i love kids. Btw mines are spoiled to death

Nice to meet you all
  • lalasmama2007
    October 11, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    Quoting ladycakes75:

Hello, i'm not new to Cafemom, just been a very long time since I was on the website. My name s Jenny. I am a mother of 3 boys and 1 girl (ages 16-7). I have been happily married for 8 years to a great guy. I was disabled in a car accident in 1995, broken neck and spinal injury. I was paralyzed but learned to walk again.

Now I keep myself busy by volunteering with our local little league baseball/softball, church, my kids taxi to all of their sports and babysit some of my cousins kids when needed.

I love to read, mostly vampire & mystery/thriller books. Love taking pictures, hunting, fishing, camping and working on my family tree.

dracula

Hi Jenny! Welcome back!
  • lalasmama2007
    October 11, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    Quoting kimoramommy:

Hello everybody im Toni im a mother to a one year

Im studying to be a nurse assistant that always been
    My dreams im going to job crops to help my career

Get started i love kids. Btw mines are spoiled to death

Nice to meet you all

Hi to Toni! Welcome!
  • daniegrrl
    October 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I'm almost 36 years old and have 8 children. I don't feel my age mentally even though my body tells me other wise. I love being a mom and it is my first and most important job. Many things contribute to me not being able to get out and about so I use social networking and message boards as a way to stay connected to the rest of the world. I'm not afraid to speak my mind even though it can be offensive and I can take a blast from other people. I really don't get offended easily. I'm always looking to make new friends and am open to learning new things.

pink ribbon

• kscc
    by kscc
    October 12, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Hi Ladies!

My name is Kimberly Ann, and I am a mother to a beautiful daughter and wife to an amazing husband.  I am type A and never stop moving and grooving.  I am a certified yoga instructor and I own my own online business, that caters to women.  I hope to meet al of you and share our experiences as mothers, wives and women.  

• kaykyn2012
    October 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM

HI I'm jenny I'm 33 and have 2 beautiful girls. Kayla is 7 and Kyndall is 9 weeks old. I love being a mom but i do admit it is hard at time but thaats why i like joining these group to talk and get advice. I have a wonderful husband. We have been married for 5 years but been together for 12. I cant wait to be able to talk to some new people!

• lalasmama2007
    October 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    Quoting daniegrrl:

I'm almost 36 years old and have 8 children. I don't feel my age mentally even though my body tells me other wise. I love being a mom and it is my first and most important job. Many things contribute to me not being able to get out and about so I use social networking and message boards as a way to stay connected to the rest of the world. I'm not afraid to speak my mind even though it can be offensive and I can take a blast from other people. I really don't get offended easily. I'm always looking to make new friends and am open to learning new things.

pink ribbon

Hello and welcome!
  • lalasmama2007
    October 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    Quoting kscc:

Hi Ladies!

My name is Kimberly Ann, and I am a mother to a beautiful daughter and wife to an amazing husband.  I am type A and never stop moving and grooving.  I am a certified yoga instructor and I own my own online business, that caters to women.  I hope to meet al of you and share our experiences as mothers, wives and women.  

Hi Kimberly Ann! Welcome!
  • lalasmama2007
    October 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    Quoting kaykyn2012:

HI I'm jenny I'm 33 and have 2 beautiful girls. Kayla is 7 and Kyndall is 9 weeks old. I love being a mom but i do admit it is hard at time but thaats why i like joining these group to talk and get advice. I have a wonderful husband. We have been married for 5 years but been together for 12. I cant wait to be able to talk to some new people!

Hi Jenny! Welcome!
  • all4december
    October 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hi, Ladies, my name is Kaycee and i'm a mother to a beautiful energetic ten month old little girl. I just recently became a stay at home mom and so far i'm loving it.  I have been married for two years to my wonderful husband Jason.  We have a rescue boston terrier who is very much like are other child :).

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

30 Something Moms