30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Cruise884
    December 3, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Hi I am Bergina with a soon to be 5 year old son who is lively.  I am a teacher and working to have my own business.  I would like to meet moms in my age group to talk about what we as women experience with our kids and us generally (physically & emotionally) the thirties are not like the twenties.........

• livefree95
    December 4, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Hi Everybody!

Just found this site on Facebook and thought I would check it out.  I am a mom of 2 boys, Drew 2, and Cole 5.  Since the kids have arrived it has been a crazy rollercoaster of emotions and a strain on our marriage.  I had no idea just how difficult it would be.  The irony is I had kids because I wasn't sticking with anything career wise and didn' know what to do.  It is funny because I think I have pretty much changed my major 20 times.  So this idea of having kids and not having a chance to quit when it got to hard obviously didn't enter my mind. 

So that is why I am here to talk to other moms and maybe make a friend or two along the way :)

Melissa

• jules3630
    December 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Hi everyone my name is Julie,

I'm 36 and the single mother of two girls one 151/2 and 121/2...... the teenage world is a whole new world and opens a all new doors and sometimes I just need a place to excape and remember who i am lol

• mommyheat
    December 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Hi, I'm Heather.  I just turned 30 in September and my daughter turned 10 the day before that.  I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that fact that my baby is 10!  She's already only two inches shorter than me and starting to wear my clothes!

But, I love her and being a mom.  Just have some questions that I need help with, so I thought this would be the best pace to start.

• tinkerbell17
    December 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Hi everyone

I am a mother of 3 (2 boys 11 and 9) and our newest addition a little girl who decided to join our family just few weeks to early.  she was born at 34 weeks and our lives as we knew it was over.  It has been a very difficult last few weeks but we are all home right now and are all doing well.  So far she is a good baby and we are doing fine. 

I would like to meet some other mother as I am getting home sick

• gettinserious
    December 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Hi there,

I typically frequent the newcomer's or advice for moms groups - but I seem to be much older than many posters there - so decided to seek out moms my own age! :)

I'm 37 years old - mom of 3 boys (ages 10, 6, 3) - married for 14 years - and I work from home full time for one company, and part time for another.  (oh - and NO I don't sell stuff or recruit folks - I telecommute for a regular company so don't worry!  I won't harrass you:) )

Nice to meet you all!!

• klespeedy0205
    December 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Hi!  My name is Karen, I am 31 and have a 14 month old son, Nicholas (Nick).  I live in NC.  I joined the group because I would like to talk to women my own age about parenting and the things we go through.  I am a police officer and have a pretty demanding job and schedule.  I work full time and my BF stays at home with our son.  The traditional roles are reversed here.  :)  It works for us but I do get a little jealous sometimes over all the time they spend together.  Anyway, it is great to be here.  I am looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone.   

• owensmom34
    December 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Quoting Cruise884:

Hi I am Bergina with a soon to be 5 year old son who is lively.  I am a teacher and working to have my own business.  I would like to meet moms in my age group to talk about what we as women experience with our kids and us generally (physically & emotionally) the thirties are not like the twenties.........

Hi Bergina!  Nice to meet you!  I have a lively 3 year old boy myself!  Welcome to our group!  I so agree about the thirties not feeling like the twenties...at least my body doesn't feel twentish anymore  :)

• owensmom34
    December 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Quoting livefree95:

Hi Everybody!

Just found this site on Facebook and thought I would check it out.  I am a mom of 2 boys, Drew 2, and Cole 5.  Since the kids have arrived it has been a crazy rollercoaster of emotions and a strain on our marriage.  I had no idea just how difficult it would be.  The irony is I had kids because I wasn't sticking with anything career wise and didn' know what to do.  It is funny because I think I have pretty much changed my major 20 times.  So this idea of having kids and not having a chance to quit when it got to hard obviously didn't enter my mind. 

So that is why I am here to talk to other moms and maybe make a friend or two along the way :)

Melissa

Kids are sooooo much work....aren't they Melissa?  Hang in there!  I am sure you will meet many wonderful moms here at Cafemom...I know I did!

hugs

• owensmom34
    December 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Quoting jules3630:

Hi everyone my name is Julie,

I'm 36 and the single mother of two girls one 151/2 and 121/2...... the teenage world is a whole new world and opens a all new doors and sometimes I just need a place to excape and remember who i am lol

Hi Julie!  So nice to meet you!  Welcome to our group!  Wow!  Raising teenagers...yes, you need an escape!!  You came to the right place!

hugs

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts