30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to The 30 Something Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....
December 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hi!

Please click here to introduce yourself on our new Intro thread:
Welcome to the 30 Something Moms group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

wave

Welcome to the 30 Something Moms Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a 30 Something Moms group signature to your posts, click here: 
30 Something Moms - Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Kelly and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• LindaLoo079
    October 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi! I'm Linda- 33 years old, Mommy of an amazing 4 year old little girl, and looking to add to our family here soon. Hoping to start trying after the new year :) I am a personal trainer, and love to be active and promote an active lifestyle for Mommies and familes in general. I am also working on my master's degree in kinesiology (just a fancy word for body science) Love doing charity work, love animals, love cooking...Love life. Nice to be here!

love you sign

• firsttimemom119
    October 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Hi I am Eunice. I now live in Singapore. I have a child who went to heaven at 8 weeks gestational age. I am still actively trying, but so far no luck. Going to Guangzhou of China for more fertility treatment in the end of next week. Hoping that I can get the Big Fat Positive soon. 

• QueenoftheMae
    October 10, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Hi there! I'm Maeve and I'm the mother of two boys and one grown up girl. Living Life in the snowy land of Minnesota. Nice to meet you!

• limalicious
    October 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM

hi i am salimah, a proud wife and mother of two, and one on the way, i am loving being 33, even though i still feel like 21, i fell as though age is just a number, you are how you feel, and who you choose to be, i must say the things, i worried about in my twenties, i don't in my 33's Lol!blowing kisses

• ace3748
    by ace3748
    October 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM

confusedWell Hello Everybody!  I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment so please forgive me for being confused as I try and navigate my way around.  :)  I guess name would be a great place to begin.. Lol.

My name is Amy-Lynn.  I'm a whopping 36 years old and have 3 kiddos of my own.  My eldest is Savannah, 14.  A teenage nightmare at the moment.  (Although what she forgets is I've been there, done that and she'll never get away with it) Caitlin, 9 is my middle gal.   Almost 10 but going on 16.  She has something to say about everything.. Yikes.. AND for my youngest, Aiden, 2.  He is amazing.  Absolute BOY.  Is not afraid of anything.. Scares me daily with his antics. Oye! 

What I do for work (fun), besides be a full time mom....  I am a licensed Esthetician and have my own spa called Eden's Oasis Skin Care Spa.  I work by appointment only so I can spend most my day with my 2 year old son.  I also sell scentsy candles.   

So this is me in a little nut shell.  Please feel free to add me as I will be doing after I get the hang of all this.   

moms rock

• Nikkay
    by Nikkay
    October 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    Hi new mom here my name is Nikki just turned 30 in march and I have a 13 mth old boy :)
  • Jonigirl1981
    October 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    Hi I'm Joni I have 2 boys and 1 beautiful 11 week old girl. Just looking for some other mommies to talk to. The other mommies I know act like they are 21 again and party party party so just looking for some down to earth ladies that are nice :)
  • fabmom525
    October 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Hello! I'm Erica and I am a mother and wife. I work, and am enrolled in a writing class online. I find it interesting to be able to meet people my age since all the girls I work with are not mothers and do not have kids or husbands. I need to be able to vent to people who actually know and understand what I'm going through!!

• kimoramommy
    October 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    Hello everybody im Toni im a mother to a one year

Im studying to be a nurse assistant that always been
    My dreams im going to job crops to help my career

Get started i love kids. Btw mines are spoiled to death

Nice to meet you all
  • ladycakes75
    October 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Hello, i'm not new to Cafemom, just been a very long time since I was on the website. My name s Jenny. I am a mother of 3 boys and 1 girl (ages 16-7). I have been happily married for 8 years to a great guy. I was disabled in a car accident in 1995, broken neck and spinal injury. I was paralyzed but learned to walk again.

Now I keep myself busy by volunteering with our local little league baseball/softball, church, my kids taxi to all of their sports and babysit some of my cousins kids when needed.

I love to read, mostly vampire & mystery/thriller books. Love taking pictures, hunting, fishing, camping and working on my family tree.

dracula

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts