Autism / Asperger's / PDD Support

sewpurple
hi, I'm new and under a lot of stress. my teen has PDD, mood disorder and severe anxiety
July 19, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Replies

• dmsfr
    by dmsfr
    July 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    Welcome to the group. Tell you more about what you are struggling with. The moms here are great help.
  • MomTeacher621
    July 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I don't visit this group much, but I totall sympathize. My son is almost 13 and has PDD, depression, ADHD, and he thinks he also has a bit of OCD but it's not diagnosed by a dr. I'm a single mom and I work full time during the school year. I am ready for the kids to get back to school because he needs so much more structure than summer provides. His behavior is driving me crazy and his dad is of very little help. Feel free to message me if you want.

• tmedae
    by tmedae
    August 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM

My son is 13 has pdd, severe anxiety, major depressive disorder, odd, ocd, just to name a few.  He takes 10 1/2 pills a day.  I'm also a single mother.  I struggle with how to disipline him at times, and trying to get him to get out of the house.  He uses his hand as a puppet when he talks and has been teased for that and not being into sports.  He is going on his 3rd year of homebound and hopefully will get back into public schools next school year.  It is hard to give advice on how to deal as everyone deals differently.  I use reading and my bedroom as a means of relaxation when I can.  Maybe some of the other moms have better suggestions.

• Anoronlight
    August 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

HI welcome! My dd of 11 has PDD, MD:NOS, ID, ADHD, and a long list of other stuff. You are for sure in good company here.!

Autism / Asperger's / PDD Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts