40ish and beyond...

kaarina
Suspicious Package
by kaarina
April 15 at 7:26 PM
The finish line of the Boston Marathon and the area around it has been closed off and the subway stop is closed off because there has been a suspicious package found at the finish line. Whether intentional or unintentional, it was an idiotic thing to do on this day!

Replies

• jmlmomma
    April 15 at 7:31 PM

I hope it was unintentional... Not good at all... I hate that people are on pins and needles.

• cjs702006
    April 15 at 7:36 PM

I hate how people are towards eachother anymore in this country! It's probably nothing.....someone just wanted to stir up people's emotions.

• kaarina
    by kaarina
    April 15 at 7:38 PM
    If it was unintentional you would think that they would have the sense to leave their backpack home
  • kaarina
    by kaarina
    April 15 at 7:42 PM
    Now they are saying that there are two unattended backpacks
  • wenuck
    by wenuck
    April 15 at 8:15 PM
    Really!! What a shame ugh!
  • jmlmomma
    April 15 at 8:17 PM

they had that big ceremony today at the finish line. right? I sure hope it's nothing! Or IF it was to scare people I hope they find who did it!!

Quoting kaarina: Now they are saying that there are two unattended backpacks

• dana63
    by dana63
    April 15 at 8:17 PM

I agree I hope it was unintentional and I hate the fact that it happen at all.

• kaarina
    by kaarina
    April 15 at 8:26 PM
    They've got someone in custody dressed in all black, barefoot, with black paint smeared all over his face. They have moved people back now and the bomb squad is there.
  • ALolies
    by ALolies
    April 15 at 8:43 PM

Dang! Can't people just get a life and stop the insanity? WTH is it that makes people want to do this crap? UGH!

• kaarina
    by kaarina
    April 15 at 8:57 PM
    The bomb squad has started detonating the backpacks

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts