40ish and beyond...

jesusseesme
color hair or not to color hair?
January 4 at 2:43 PM

at this age the grays are starting to show i want to be strong and hold on to my naturual color. for God created me this way. what would you do?

Replies

• 1kidmomajm
    January 4 at 2:51 PM

I did the wash in stuff and each time it lasted about 3 months as opposed to 10 washes. But maintaining it became a pain. It didnt' cover the gray as much as permanant color may. I just don't have the time or money to keep up. But it was fun for a year or two. But now I have this light on the bottom darker on top thing to grow out!

• jesusseesme
    January 4 at 2:53 PM

me too i tried the box stuff and didn't like it. now i'm two toned.growing it out.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

I did the wash in stuff and each time it lasted about 3 months as opposed to 10 washes. But maintaining it became a pain. It didnt' cover the gray as much as permanant color may. I just don't have the time or money to keep up. But it was fun for a year or two. But now I have this light on the bottom darker on top thing to grow out!

• 1kidmomajm
    January 4 at 2:58 PM

I liked mine, but it just became tedious! 

Quoting jesusseesme:

me too i tried the box stuff and didn't like it. now i'm two toned.growing it out.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

• lucky2Beeme
    January 4 at 3:11 PM

color not many women can pull off gray.

• wenuck
    by wenuck
    January 4 at 3:15 PM
    I plan to color as long as I can
  • ALolies
    by ALolies
    January 4 at 3:19 PM

Going gray is also a natural process... I don't dye mine...

• Moms_Angels1960
    January 4 at 3:23 PM

I just colored mine yesterday I don't like those little gray hairs that pop up. Although I haven't found a store bought box that covers it all and stays that way.I can't afford salons either.

• Kel13lighthouse
    January 4 at 4:06 PM

At age 44 I'm still not ready for the grey. I color once every other month with Natural Instincts and try to keep it close to my natural color. 

• jesusseesme
    January 4 at 4:08 PM

does yours turn orange? mine did. not like!haha

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

At age 44 I'm still not ready for the grey. I color once every other month with Natural Instincts and try to keep it close to my natural color. 

• Kel13lighthouse
    January 4 at 4:09 PM

Ahh, no. Never has. 

Quoting jesusseesme:

does yours turn orange? mine did. not like!haha

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN