40ish and beyond...

dana63
Some people dont need to be parents! (Update)
by dana63
December 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I was told that these parents took their 5 year old daughter to the children hospital and left her there. The little girl is sick and instead of being parents they decided to leave her by herself. Hospitals are also safe places and although they took her there, made sure she was admitted and then left. WHAT parent would do this to their sick child? CPS is now involved and I guess they said that the little girl has someone who is sitting at the hospital with her.

I understand if your child is in the hospital you need to take time to clear your head, get something to eat, or for that matter run out to make sure everything is ok at your house. BUT to entirely leave your child not for one day BUT 5 (yes you saw it right) this child was left 5 days so far.

I am not sure what the laws are but I hope the parents get some sort of prison time.

Update: My daughter was able to talk to someone and come to find out the little girl is there because her father beat her almost to death. The mother decided to give up the child rather than give up on the father. The father is in jail (not sure about the mother) but my daughter said the little girl is up walking around and came to my grandson room asking if she could see the baby. My daughter said she is the sweetest thing and CPS workers are not leaving her alone and making sure she is comfortable. My prayers for this baby and hope the parents get what they deserve.

Replies

• samomama
    December 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I could never leave my little kiddo alone at the hospital. Poor little girl :(

• Lb128f
    by Lb128f
    December 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM

That's so sad.  

• dana63
    by dana63
    December 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM

My 7 year old is having surgery on Tuesday and many members of the Church will be there and I think I will go up and see if we can see the little girl. I am praying for her and sick that a mother could do this to her child.

• looneymom424
    December 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Its called child abandonment and yes they will get a slap on the wrist and probably get her back.

• wenuck
    by wenuck
    December 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    What!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Idiots ugh!!!!!
  • wenuck
    by wenuck
    December 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    And I said that mildly!!! Grrrrrr!!!
  • lucky2Beeme
    December 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM

heart breaking

• Mariagma3
    December 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Me, too! Can you imagine what that poor child must be thinking? Where's my Mom and Dad? Why aren't they with me? Poor baby!!

• Mariagma3
    December 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Quoting dana63:

My 7 year old is having surgery on Tuesday and many members of the Church will be there and I think I will go up and see if we can see the little girl. I am praying for her and sick that a mother could do this to her child.

Dana- I didn't know this is in your town! She would love to see you! You're so sweet and caring to tkae time away from your own child! God bless you, honey! good

• Maida265
    December 8, 2013 at 7:09 PM

My guess would be that this child may not even miss or care if her parents are there. If they are so distant that they could leave her, I would almost bet that this child is also often left alone at home (just a thought.) It's a sad world when children are thought of as objects of convenience rather than children you need to nurture and love.

40ish and beyond...