40ish and beyond...

Maida265
Sunday's Chat
December 8, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Come on ladies...talk it up like a preacher! Let those who think you are special build back up your self esteem. Be proud of yourself...hold your head high! Do you need comfort today? Let us know something that has been weighing on your mind.

Be Humble

Don't allow the approval and attention of others to destroy you. Remain humble and grateful for all your accomplishments, and know that a force greater than your ego is always at work in your life.

Replies

• anchorgurl
    December 8, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I have no complaints today at all.  I'm having one of those rare mornings when I wake up, feel good, and I'm happy to be alive. 

Good morning :)

• ChellBell2013
    December 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    Good morning nothing on my mind :) off to work soon
  • secondcup5
    December 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM

No complaints here but I rarely do, life is good!!!  Beautiful sunny day here today, might do some cooking today.

• Moms_Angels1960
    December 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Good Morning For some reason my internet buddies have chosen me to become sick nextsticking out tongueto everyone who sent it to me through the internet waves. So far so good today but I haven't been up long either.

• wenuck
    by wenuck
    December 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    Not much to say waiting for the mess to arrive here in Pa.
  • catloveralways
    December 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Blame  Miss  V  !  she  started it! LOL

But  Sisters share!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Good Morning For some reason my internet buddies have chosen me to become sick nextsticking out tongueto everyone who sent it to me through the internet waves. So far so good today but I haven't been up long either.

• looneymom424
    December 8, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I need a hug I hate having no water and not sure when it is coming back.

• kaarina
    by kaarina
    December 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I need prayers and a hug. My DS and DIL are going through something right now that's breaking my heart. There is still hope for them and I am hanging on to that, but if everyone could just say a little prayer for the best outcome for them, I would appreciate it very much.

• gonecrazi
    December 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I am worried about ds 17,he's not looking for a job or studying for his ACT. He turns 18 in May. He is just so immature. Help...

• Maida265
    December 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

angel mini 

Quoting catloveralways:

Blame  Miss  V  !  she  started it! LOL

But  Sisters share!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN