40ish and beyond...

dana63
Welcome new sisters to 40ish and beyond....Please introduce yourself here..10/4
by dana63
October 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to 40ish and beyond! Please start by posting a introduction so we can get to know you better. 40ish and beyond has many different topic from menopause to being a step parenting, sex after 40ish, raising grandchildren, and health questions. If there is a topic you would like to see more of please let us know or create a post with the topic. We are a non bashing group and we want your time with us to be a welcoming one and one that we can support you, make you laugh or find a sister or two to chat with.

Again welcome to the sisterhood...

Replies

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    October 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Welcome. Come on, jump in, you know you want to.

• Carmen66
    October 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Welcome to all the new sisters, you will love it here.

• ALolies
    by ALolies
    October 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

• catloveralways
    October 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

• samomama
    October 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Welcome new sisters, enjoy your stay!

• looneymom424
    October 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I really like this one...Welcome

Quoting catloveralways:

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    October 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM

BUMP!

• dana63
    by dana63
    October 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Bump

• ChristinaR
    October 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

i my name is christina , i am ehem 42 , iiikes, i was born in san antonio tx, lived there for 5 years, then moved to switzerland , no , no army brat, lived there for 15 years, then after my dad had passed away, moved back to the states with my mom... i have 2 kids, age 10 and my son just turned 14 yesterday.. :( right now , i live in berea, but hope to move back to san antonio , soon, nothing against kentucky, just not having family sucks

• dana63
    by dana63
    October 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Welcome! My twins were born in San Antonio but I still live in TX (not SA..lol). How did you like Switzerland? I loved in Germany for 3 years and loved it! I am sorry about the passing of your father.. Welcome again and jump right in and join in on the conversations! :)

Quoting ChristinaR:

i my name is christina , i am ehem 42 , iiikes, i was born in san antonio tx, lived there for 5 years, then moved to switzerland , no , no army brat, lived there for 15 years, then after my dad had passed away, moved back to the states with my mom... i have 2 kids, age 10 and my son just turned 14 yesterday.. :( right now , i live in berea, but hope to move back to san antonio , soon, nothing against kentucky, just not having family sucks

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN