40ish and beyond...

dana63
Welcome new sisters to 40ish and beyond....Please introduce yourself here..10/4
by dana63
October 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to 40ish and beyond! Please start by posting a introduction so we can get to know you better. 40ish and beyond has many different topic from menopause to being a step parenting, sex after 40ish, raising grandchildren, and health questions. If there is a topic you would like to see more of please let us know or create a post with the topic. We are a non bashing group and we want your time with us to be a welcoming one and one that we can support you, make you laugh or find a sister or two to chat with.

Again welcome to the sisterhood...

Replies

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    October 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Welcome. Come on, jump in, you know you want to.

• Carmen66
    October 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Welcome to all the new sisters, you will love it here.

• ALolies
    by ALolies
    October 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

• catloveralways
    October 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

• samomama
    October 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Welcome new sisters, enjoy your stay!

• looneymom424
    October 3, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I really like this one...Welcome

Quoting catloveralways:

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    October 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM

BUMP!

• dana63
    by dana63
    October 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Bump

• ChristinaR
    October 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

i my name is christina , i am ehem 42 , iiikes, i was born in san antonio tx, lived there for 5 years, then moved to switzerland , no , no army brat, lived there for 15 years, then after my dad had passed away, moved back to the states with my mom... i have 2 kids, age 10 and my son just turned 14 yesterday.. :( right now , i live in berea, but hope to move back to san antonio , soon, nothing against kentucky, just not having family sucks

• dana63
    by dana63
    October 3, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Welcome! My twins were born in San Antonio but I still live in TX (not SA..lol). How did you like Switzerland? I loved in Germany for 3 years and loved it! I am sorry about the passing of your father.. Welcome again and jump right in and join in on the conversations! :)

Quoting ChristinaR:

i my name is christina , i am ehem 42 , iiikes, i was born in san antonio tx, lived there for 5 years, then moved to switzerland , no , no army brat, lived there for 15 years, then after my dad had passed away, moved back to the states with my mom... i have 2 kids, age 10 and my son just turned 14 yesterday.. :( right now , i live in berea, but hope to move back to san antonio , soon, nothing against kentucky, just not having family sucks

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts