40ish and beyond...

RobinChristine
I am new
July 29, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Hi! I am Robin from Ohio. I have been with Paul for 20 years. Sixteen of those years we were married,we had some issues and divorced. We are now planning our new wedding.  We have one son,Thor. Thor is special needs and soon to be 18 YO,his story is on my homepage check it out. I am 49YO and for the most part have been a SAHM. I am a Christian and read my Bible daily. I also enjoy reading,cross stitching,embroidery and  exercising to Leslie Sansone videos. Any questions please feel free to ask

Replies

• RoseWall
    July 29, 2013 at 4:06 AM

welcometo bow down40ish and Beyond

• dana63
    by dana63
    July 29, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Welcome to the siserhood... join in on the conversation and I will go over and read about Thor and his story...

• rmebrat1020
    July 29, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    Welcome
  • Maida265
    July 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Welcome Robin and congratulations on your new/renewed wedding! I also have children with special needs so it appears we have some common ground. I hope you enjoy the group!

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    July 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Hi and welcome to the group Robin. Looking forward to getting to know you

• babynurse454
    July 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Welcome to our wonderful group!! and Congradulations on your upcoming wedding.........! my hubby and I have been married 36 years......You will enjoy our group....

• maryg38
    by maryg38
    July 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    Hi and Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you
  • Manth
    by Manth
    July 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM

G'day and welcome, Robin.  I'm Aramanth from Australia - call me Manth, most people do.  I'm lucky enough to have been married to my best friend for the past 20 years.  We have two wonderful daughters aged 17 and 18.  Athena is a second-year Engineering student at the University of Adelaide here in South Australia.  Ishtar is in her final year of High School and plans on studying Forensic Science, probably at UofA as well.

I turn 50 in November.  I used to love cross stitching and embroidery but sadly these days my eyes won't let me manage it.  I am an avid reader, mostly on my Kindle since those darned paperbacks have print that is WAY too small for my eyes!

• grillmom
    July 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Welcome Robin (one of my favorite names!)  I hope that you'll enjoy this site as much as I have.

I have been married for almost 19 years.  We have 1 son-17 and 2 daughters-12 and 6.  I may come on here and complain, but they are my life.  I've been a SAHM for 17 years.

I like to cook.  Grilling and baking are my faves.  I like to sew too but I'm not good with patterns.  I was never very good at following directions...  Some of my best projects have been done like that.

• mjgm1966
    July 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Hi and welcome!  And congratulations!

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts