40ish and beyond...

looneymom424
Agenda today?
June 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I feel much better got up before DH which is not normal...I have cleaned off the refrigerator..you wouldnt believe what my 20s have put up there...I need to clean out under the sink also but that is another day...

Getting ready to start the crockpot so it doesnt get heated in here later when we make supper.  

Kitchen will be clean I might even mop the floor oohhh that would be fun

Replies

• ALolies
    by ALolies
    June 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Work and CM.... And luandry when I can fit it in...

• looneymom424
    June 21, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    Quoting ALolies:

Work and CM.... And luandry when I can fit it in...

I need to laundry but not going there today...not in the mood
  • rzmamma
    by rzmamma
    June 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

So much work to do...not feeling like doing any of it. Looking forward to the weekend though...

• starlight1968
    June 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM

i've got to make my menu up for next week, grocery list from that and that's all for me today..woohoo!!  As for our weekend plans not to sure yet lol.

• Carmen66
    June 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM

i have to run errands for my granddaughters birthday party tomorrow.

• girlcitycountry
    June 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

It isn't even noon yet and I have already cleaned house and went for my 2 mile walk. I would mow the lawn but DH lent the mower to his aunt and it is still there. It is supposed to rain all weekend so who knows when I will be able to mow. Besides making dinner later I have nothing else planned for the day. Maybe I will look up new recipes.

• looneymom424
    June 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Take one thing at a time like I do I am cleaning off the top of the fridge today..

Quoting rzmamma:

So much work to do...not feeling like doing any of it. Looking forward to the weekend though...

• looneymom424
    June 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    Quoting Carmen66:

i have to run errands for my granddaughters birthday party tomorrow.

Sounds fun is there a theme...
  • looneymom424
    June 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I so need to write a menu but sometimes we just dont do cooking...besides it is just me and him

Quoting starlight1968:

i've got to make my menu up for next week, grocery list from that and that's all for me today..woohoo!!  As for our weekend plans not to sure yet lol

• secondcup5
    June 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I took my s/o's uncle to breakfast this morning for his birthday, he turns 84 tomorrow.  Now I am off to the hairdresser for color and highlights, then after super we head to our trailer at the lake for the weekend.

40ish and beyond...