40ish and beyond...

crazymom729
Which one is in your pantry?
April 20, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Mobile Photo

When it come to coffee or tea what is your brand?
For coffee I'm either Community or Folgers. And tea (ice tea of course) is always Lipton.

Replies

• crazymom729
    April 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Makes the best tea...I think anyway haha
  • crazymom729
    April 20, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Mobile Photo

Also like Folgers Coffee
  • sahlady
    by sahlady
    April 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM

coffe.... my mil bought me a coffee maker that takes pods, so I have been using those.  If I buy cofee it is the store brand and is pre-ground, I dont have a grinder.  I will NEVER EVER AGAIN buy dunken donuts coffee.... I dont know what you east coasters see in that, it is total crap and the grossest thing I have ever had.  I made one cup and litterally threw the bag out, it was that bad.

Tea - loose leaf from teavana.... so dang good!!!!

• secondcup5
    April 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I love instant coffee, so folgers, maxwell house, or nescafe.  I only drink green tea........so that is Uncle Lee's organic green tea.  I am also a big fan of Irvings' coffee and cannot seem to pass a Tim Hortons.  Oh yeah.........I am a coffee drinker.

• firelites
    April 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Maxwell house and Luizanne and a variety of Chinese teas

• ALolies
    by ALolies
    April 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Community Coffee and Tetley Tea (Iced) or Lipton Green Tea (Hot)

• ALolies
    by ALolies
    April 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I got a sample of Duncan Donuts Coffe in the mail. I was glad I had not paid for it...

Quoting sahlady:

coffe.... my mil bought me a coffee maker that takes pods, so I have been using those.  If I buy cofee it is the store brand and is pre-ground, I dont have a grinder.  I will NEVER EVER AGAIN buy dunken donuts coffee.... I dont know what you east coasters see in that, it is total crap and the grossest thing I have ever had.  I made one cup and litterally threw the bag out, it was that bad.

Tea - loose leaf from teavana.... so dang good!!!!

• rojastarr
    April 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I like my Twinings tea

• GoddessJohnnie
    April 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I have Kirkland Sumatra beans from Costco.  I like to grind my own beans every day for really rich and fresh tasting coffee.  Yup, I'm a coffee snob!  lol

coffee

• sunflower37
    April 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM

and  

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts