40ish and beyond...

dana63
If this was the last piece of Bacon......................
by dana63
January 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM

What would you give to have it??

This is all virtual so let's have some fun and let the bidding begin!!!

Replies

• lizzy-k
    by lizzy-k
    January 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    fine i will also throw in all of the inlaws so that you can have a butler, a cook,and and other things you need to take care of. sorry cant give the t.v. cause with everyone gone i can watch t.v. in silence. lol

Quoting crazymom729:

Ok...the hubby, the kids (mine are grown remember that), I'll even throw in Kbug, Oreo (the dog), I'll still keep my flat screen in there, plus the neighbors house (cuz you soooo need to be my neighbor) AND... Alex, Sal & Kallen to be your slaves for a whole week!!

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

I'll match that package and throw in the neighbors house.  Because theirs is better than mine.  Oh and I have two dogs so that adds a house and another two dogs to the deal.  I.Want.My. Bacon....

Quoting lizzy-k:

the group package is 1 dh ,5 kids, a couple of ddil and dsil.6 grandbabies and hell i will throw in the dog too..lol..

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

i will match that offer and will throw in the kids too..lol

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

oh good kids to go with the 5 I already have and the 9 grandkids.. Oh well what (how many again??? LOL).

• TableforSeven
    January 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Nothing.  I don't eat bacon.

• crazymom729
    January 31, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Oh I sooo have this...the inlaws? Really?  LOL (I actually had great inlaws)

Quoting lizzy-k:

fine i will also throw in all of the inlaws so that you can have a butler, a cook,and and other things you need to take care of. sorry cant give the t.v. cause with everyone gone i can watch t.v. in silence. lol

Quoting crazymom729:

Ok...the hubby, the kids (mine are grown remember that), I'll even throw in Kbug, Oreo (the dog), I'll still keep my flat screen in there, plus the neighbors house (cuz you soooo need to be my neighbor) AND... Alex, Sal & Kallen to be your slaves for a whole week!!

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

I'll match that package and throw in the neighbors house.  Because theirs is better than mine.  Oh and I have two dogs so that adds a house and another two dogs to the deal.  I.Want.My. Bacon....

Quoting lizzy-k:

the group package is 1 dh ,5 kids, a couple of ddil and dsil.6 grandbabies and hell i will throw in the dog too..lol..

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

oh good kids to go with the 5 I already have and the 9 grandkids.. Oh well what (how many again??? LOL).

• GoddessJohnnie
    February 1, 2013 at 1:19 AM

credit card Momma, do you take Visa??  lol

• RoseWall
    February 1, 2013 at 1:55 AM

and now i want eating bacon.

• lizzy-k
    by lizzy-k
    February 1, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    i figured it all out.. i will take all your offer and let you have the bacon.. then i will move into your neighbors house then come over to visit you. then you will be the nice neighbor and offer me breakfast which i will except the bacon.. ha ha ha :) i win..

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting crazymom729:

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    February 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I will give my life for the last piece of bacon... just let me eat it first.. lol

• TatorsBaby09
    February 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM

love bacon but not enough to give up anything angel mini

• starlight1968
    February 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM

you two crack me up.  I'm not even gonna try to compete LOL

Quoting lizzy-k:

i figured it all out.. i will take all your offer and let you have the bacon.. then i will move into your neighbors house then come over to visit you. then you will be the nice neighbor and offer me breakfast which i will except the bacon.. ha ha ha :) i win..

Quoting crazymom729:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting crazymom729:

BEAT THAT!!

Quoting almostthere55:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting dana63:

Quoting lizzy-k:

Quoting turtle07:

My husband. Lol

• BeanieBlue
    February 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I'll throw in a SO, a 26 year old ds and 2 dogs. The female is spayed already and they've BOTH just had their baths!! :-)

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts