40ish and beyond...

goins1119
How many mom's live in or near Chicago? Let's start having Cafemom outings again.
January 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Hello, my name is Patricia. When I lived in Chicago 4 years ago,  we started having Cafemom outings. We went to the movies, bowling etc.. It was fun., we even posted the pictures on Cafemom and Facebook.

But I moved to Atlanta and I didn't start it back. Well I am back in Chicago and I wanted to see if the Chicago Cafe Mom's wanted to start having outings again.

So if you are interested and live somewhere near chicago  introduce yourself to the other Chicago Moms so we can start planning.  We can do stuff together with our families, and then sometimes we can have Mommy nights out . ...

shooting photo

Replies

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    January 16, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I'd love to but I'm not in Chicago.

• sassy71
    by sassy71
    January 16, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I'd love too. I'm in the south suburbs

• hemlockprimrose
    January 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Quoting sassy71:

What part of south suburbs are you from.. I was born and raised the the Chicago Area.. sill have alot of family up there ... 

• hemlockprimrose
    January 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM

What part of Chicago are you from??? I was born and raised there.. can't say i miss it.. I was up there            2 years ago when my mother was dying of cancer.. One this I miss so such are the pizza's... Italian beef            sandwiches and White Castles hamburgers.. and oh you bet ya I got all of them when I was there last.. 

• goins1119
    January 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM

It use to be so much fun, I am looking forward to doing it again.

Quoting sassy71:

• Mariagma3
    January 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Darn, I am 8 months late. I am from the northern suburbs of Chi-town. Now, we live in AR. We will be moving back someday, hoping in a year or two......:(

• jlsjjsmom
    January 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    Well shoot. I'm just a bit too far away. We're down in the Peoria area. Oldest ds lives in Forest Park.
  • manilowgal
    January 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    Quoting Mariagma3:

Darn, I am 8 months late. I am from the northern suburbs of Chi-town. Now, we live in AR. We will be moving back someday, hoping in a year or two......:(

You can come to my place and we can drive up. I'm 3 hrs south. But would love to meet ya'll.
  • crazymom729
    January 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Sorry..no where near Chicago.  But have fun and post pics when you get your group together.

• Mariagma3
    January 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Quoting manilowgal:

Quoting Mariagma3:

You can come to my place and we can drive up. I'm 3 hrs south. But would love to meet ya'll.

Thx Marty! I'd do it in a second. Just a matter of the damn logistics! Ugghh!

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts