40ish and beyond...

GoddessJohnnie
Random Facts About You!
January 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM

We have lots of new ladies joining out group lately, so I thought it would be fun to do another 'random facts' post!

Post any random fact(s) about yourself that you'd like to share.  It can be funny or just mundane, whatever you like.  Post often if you'd like!

I'll start!

I love purses and buy a new one each spring and winter. (But always on sale!)

Replies

• sunflowers12
    January 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

i am from Calgary Canada, but i live in TX with my kids and dh...

• crazymom729
    January 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    I'm a cereal killer...why I killed a bowl of fruit loops just this morning!! Hahahaha!!
  • GoddessJohnnie
    January 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I wear size 10 shoes.  

• crazymom729
    January 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    Hey!! Me too!! Sometimes a 9 1/2 depends how they are made.

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

I wear size 10 shoes.  

• mamakin616
    January 15, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I also love to buy pocketbooks/purses and boots /shoes too.Right now I have to get another shelf because I can't fit anymore shoes on the one I have 

• LFosterfarm
    January 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I am not a fashionista!  I don't love shoe's purses dresses, none of that stuff. never have.

• Why123
    by Why123
    January 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I work at a college.

• Jellybean306
    January 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Menopause......any other questions????

seriously...I live in Niceville, FL...yes it is a real place and people are nice here, it's a nice place to live ...blah blah blah...I am 47 w/ 2 grown sons and one granddaughter....yes the baby has a mother who is married to my oldest son...she is a good mommy....been married 26+ years....to the same man.....

I used to wear a size double zero...then menopause hit and now I'm bigger than i was when I was pregnant

lol...really i was a double zero for about 3 weeks...that's all I could do...I like food too much

• mrgetinold
    January 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    Quoting Jellybean306:

Menopause......any other questions????

seriously...I live in Niceville, FL...yes it is a real place and people are nice here, it's a nice place to live ...blah blah blah...I am 47 w/ 2 grown sons and one granddaughter....yes the baby has a mother who is married to my oldest son...she is a good mommy....been married 26+ years....to the same man.....

I used to wear a size double zero...then menopause hit and now I'm bigger than i was when I was pregnant

lol...really i was a double zero for about 3 weeks...that's all I could do...I like food too much

omg! What is this about being a double zero ( that is where im at) and then men of pause hit? What happened? Please enlighten me! Niceville sounds lovely, i bet its alot warmer there then then high of 34 we have here in colorado ( yesterday it was a whopping 11!) Huggs to you!
  • BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    January 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I love boots

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!