40ish and beyond...

sahlady
things that go bump in the night
by sahlady
January 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM

In the middle of the night my dog started growling at my bedroom door, he sleeps next to me on the floor.  When I opened the door he went to the edge of the stairs and growled down stairs.... of course the scaredy cat wouldnt actually go down stairs.  So I went, looked around but all was fine and normal.  I went back to bed.  Then just a bit later a picture fell in my bathroom.  Ten years that picture has been there, even in the earthquake it didnt fall over.... but last night it did!!!

Replies

• jmlmomma
    January 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

earth quake or trimmer maybe? creepy either way

Quoting sahlady:

At the dog park and mentioned it, one if the fellas here asked what time it was because his digs were a bit nutty in the middle if the night too

• LFosterfarm
    January 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM

sounds like you may have a visitor trying to get your attention.  know anyone that could possibly cleanse your house?

• ButterflyFree67
    January 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Wow, that is creepy! My mother has these cats that would go nuts around midnight. They could be sleeping and then suddenly they'd just run up and down the stairs, run through the house, start hissing..it was nuts. Animals are good at warning us when something is up..

Tina

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts