40ish and beyond...

olliemom11
Hello all - Im new here....
December 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Hi everyone , im new here and dont know what to say but .... im gonna be 45 tomm and having issues with my 9yr , having a life style change and just need someone to talk too , im feeling alone and my kids are helping ( older ones , 17 and 22 ) but younger one is having a hard time ,,,,,I hope this group /website will help :)

Replies

• LFosterfarm
    December 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.  sounds like you had an interesting year.  And a sagatarius as well, me too!  jump in make yourself at home and enjoy!

• olliemom11
    December 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

nice to meet u susan . My name is sandy and boys r a handful but so lovey dovey than girls lol . Im here anytime if u need to chat .....

• Budlady
    by Budlady
    December 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

WELCOME

• roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    December 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    Welcome to the group, I'm Roxane, there's always someone here. I have 4 kids and 3 step kids ages 18-30.
  • starlight1968
    December 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM

hugs and welcome to the group.  We are here for ya to vent/cry/laugh with!!

• BL2010
    by BL2010
    BL
    December 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi and welcome. Jump into any conversation and have fun.

• LACHESIS
    December 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    Welcome momma. Sorry to read about the house :(

I am mom to Joey, 21, Aiden, 5 and Lydia Grace, my 4 year old who is a handful.
  • manilowgal
    December 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    Hello & welcome! There are many great ladies here always ready too talk, play , support, & have fun. My name is Marty. I'm sorry your having such a tough time right now. You are akways welcome to vent & scream here anytime! Try to have a happy birthday tomorrow!
  • GoddessJohnnie
    December 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Welcome to the group, and make yourself at home, hon.  There are so many ladies here to talk with and laugh with - you're gonna feel like you have a new group of friends!

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN