40ish and beyond...

LFosterfarm
To reply or not to reply, that is the question???
June 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Ok ladies, I'm curious, what makes you decide to reply to a post?  and those of you that don't reply, why don't you??  This is the no shy zone, so come on and tell me!!!!

Replies

• LFosterfarm
    June 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I reply because even if it's something I'm not interested in, I want that momma to know that we are always here!

• javamom12
    June 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    If I feel if I have something to add or advice or support to give I will reply. If I don't have anything good to add I usually don't reply.
  • Del672
    by Del672
    June 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM

The above reason. If I don't reply, it's usually because, I don't have a solution, etc. 

• Machelle669
    June 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    bump
  • LFosterfarm
    June 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM

thanks for responding! :)

• luvsherboyz
    June 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Just like now... I start to write a reply and don't like the way it's coming out so I begin to start over. Sometimes I'm curious as to the post and the replies especially if it might enlighten me personally. Sometimes the post is boring. Sometimes I would like to type in a reply that wouldn't be very nice, so I just hold my tongue (or fingers in this case). Sometimes I don't think I have anything new to offer as in advise or suggestions. And sometimes I'm not sure my words even matter to the OP. I like to use the "like button" and it should indicate my support with the reply or post w/o actually writing a reply. It's a good question though....

• opinionatedmom
    June 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM

if it is something I am knowledgable in I reply. something I have no clue in or am left not knowing what to say I don't. I either bump it or don't answer. If I feel they are starting drama I just ignore it period. If it is a cute or funny post ( you can usually tell by the title) I at least read it cause I need to occupy my mind somewhere else. If I am having a bad day I generally don't answer post  at all cause they may not be nice answers. If it is one of my don't give a damn days I don't answer, just look for the funny stuff to read.

• starlight1968
    June 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I will reply either with a comment or a sweetpea just so they know someone read it and esp. if I have a opinion lol..

• disnchntdwife
    June 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I usually reply if it is something I can relate to. I dont reply in cases where I feel I havent experienced those feelings or if it doesnt apply to me.

• LACHESIS
    June 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

If I have been through it or perhaps have a helpful idea. 

40ish and beyond...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN