Featured Posts
louannwilkins
What are you doing today....Wednesday?
June 25 at 6:38 AM

come tell us....

Replies

• louannwilkins
    June 25 at 6:39 AM

Good morning....it's the middle of the week and the day that I start pet sitting for a week.  I slept pretty good last night.  Now, just enjoying my coffee and toast drizzled with honey.  Hope you all have a good day!!!    :)

• suzeebloch
    June 25 at 6:47 AM

week long pet sitting?  wow.  you stay there the whole time, right?

It's Wednesday.  yesterday I stopped working at 2 pm, figured my budget then called Margo, my 87-year-old friend, and picked her up to tag along while I ran several errands.  she was cleaning along her fence in her back yard last week and ran into poison ivy and is simply miserable.  She said she went to urgent care and they gave her a shot and cortisone pills and the spots have stopped oozing and are drying up but she still itches.  Poor Margo!!  but I'm glad I can go pick her up like this and get her out.  Just wish I had more time to do stuff with her.  She'll be 88 in August! 

Anyhoo, just working today.  that's about it.  lol.  one of these days, I'll color my hair and I still really do need to do my laundry.  ha. 

Happy Wednesday!

• mumsy2three
    June 25 at 8:10 AM

I don't have anything planned. I have to get my son from his friend's house this afternoon.

I have been waiting for my mil to call me. She called last night wanting to walk with me this morning. I told her I am up early so she should call me when she is up and ready. Now I am thinking we should have set a time. I like to get out early, usually around 630 am. It's now after 8 and I am still waiting. I don't like when my routine is messed up, lol, especially since it's starting to get muggy out there.

• Shari55
    by Shari55
    June 25 at 8:37 AM

Good Morning,

I am working this morning, and after that I have no clue...

• darmomusaf
    June 25 at 8:46 AM

At work right now, but I have to make a phone call to Big Lots and see if they have the chairs in stock that we would like to purchase for our patio at work. If they do, hubby has volunteered to go with me to pick them up. Guess we will have to look for a refrigertor while we are out (ours is dying slowly). Tonight is my nephew's first All-Star game, so if the weather is good, I'll be at a ball game after supper. Have a great day all!

• waytomanykids10
    June 25 at 10:10 AM
    I am having a "I hate life" day so I am hiding in my bedroom. My husband and adult daughter are taking care of the kids.
  • Why123
    by Why123
    June 25 at 10:55 AM

Working.  I had to set up a schedule of workshops for the conference I am going to this morning.  I also have the first 11 chapters of the database I am working on formatted and uploaded.  Only 9 more chapters to go.

• LadySaphira
    June 25 at 11:24 AM

not a dang thing interesting LOL

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    June 25 at 3:35 PM

Today, I'm waiting for Big Brother to start. I'm really excited about that show starting. It comes on three nights a week, plus they have the After Dark show come on for two or three hours a night.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    June 25 at 3:37 PM

Quoting waytomanykids10: I am having a "I hate life" day so I am hiding in my bedroom. My husband and adult daughter are taking care of the kids.

I get that way sometimes too. We just have to wait it out, until we feel better.

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN