Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
QOTD- 3/15/14- What is your favorite thing to shop for?
by Cindy18
March 15 at 6:14 AM

I'm not a shopper but I get in the mood from time to time. 

What do you LIKE to shop for?

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 15 at 7:38 AM

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

• KittyGram
    March 15 at 8:07 AM

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:20 AM

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:21 AM

I have to be in the mood to shop. Unfortunately the mood usually hits when I'm broke!

I love kitchen gadgets too! My most recent purchase was these holders that you put on the side of the pot to hold the spoon. LOVE them.

Quoting KittyGram:

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:24 AM

I love cookbooks. I could spend HOURS in that section of the bookstore! 

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:27 AM

love shopping for flip flops.  In fact wearing them now, wear them as house shoes. LOL. I will be getting a couple more this year.

Quoting Cindy18:

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:29 AM

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:31 AM

ICK! I hate grocery shopping. I'll send you my list and you can have a field day, OK?

Quoting redneck_kids:

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:37 AM

I would. LOL

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    March 15 at 9:43 AM

I enjoy browsing through antique stores. I may not buy something, but I love to look. The same goes for furniture and, believe it or not, home and garden stores.

I hate trying on clothes. I always seem to be between sizes and clothes are so expensive.

I enjoy local artisan shops, too. They are little art galleries! 

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN