Moms with Adult Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
QOTD- 3/15/14- What is your favorite thing to shop for?
by Cindy18
March 15 at 6:14 AM

I'm not a shopper but I get in the mood from time to time. 

What do you LIKE to shop for?

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 15 at 7:38 AM

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

• KittyGram
    March 15 at 8:07 AM

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:20 AM

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:21 AM

I have to be in the mood to shop. Unfortunately the mood usually hits when I'm broke!

I love kitchen gadgets too! My most recent purchase was these holders that you put on the side of the pot to hold the spoon. LOVE them.

Quoting KittyGram:

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:24 AM

I love cookbooks. I could spend HOURS in that section of the bookstore! 

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:27 AM

love shopping for flip flops.  In fact wearing them now, wear them as house shoes. LOL. I will be getting a couple more this year.

Quoting Cindy18:

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:29 AM

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    March 15 at 9:31 AM

ICK! I hate grocery shopping. I'll send you my list and you can have a field day, OK?

Quoting redneck_kids:

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

• redneck_kids
    March 15 at 9:37 AM

I would. LOL

• LEK19
    by LEK19
    March 15 at 9:43 AM

I enjoy browsing through antique stores. I may not buy something, but I love to look. The same goes for furniture and, believe it or not, home and garden stores.

I hate trying on clothes. I always seem to be between sizes and clothes are so expensive.

I enjoy local artisan shops, too. They are little art galleries! 

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts