??QOTD?? 7/12/13
by Cindy18
July 12, 2013 at 6:22 AM

It's Get Stuff Done day.

What do you need to get done?

Replies

• suzeebloch
    July 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Oh my.  I have a LOT OF STUFF to GET DONE today (and tomorrow) as our flight leaves at 8:00 a.m. Sunday.  We have to be at the airport by 7 and it takes roughly 40 minutes to get there.  I will work today until 1:30 and then probably enter panic mode.  lol.

• darmomusaf
    July 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I have lots to get done! My house has taken a back seat this week as I have been getting ready for Bible School. Hoping to do some catch up work this weekend before next week's event! I realized last night that the hamper was overflowing so I did a load of laundry and hung it out last night. DD usually helps me with lots of this stuff, but she has been spending all her extra time trying to finish a quilt that she is making for a bridal shower that is tonight! 

• fivegirls333
    July 12, 2013 at 7:01 AM

i can tell you this.  i need people.  a lot of people.  servants is such an old fashioned word...signed, cross eyed and in need of more sleep.

• KittyGram
    July 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM
    You don't have enough hours in the day to read what I need to get done!!!!
  • louannwilkins
    July 12, 2013 at 8:22 AM

How much time have you got????   LOL  I need to do some organizing at home.  Maybe I'll get to that sooner rather than later   :)

• Why123
    by Why123
    July 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Too long a list.

• momma-t42
    July 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    I need to get the teen living with us settled by cleaning out closets so she can hang up clothes. This room was my grand babies room, so I need to move things around. I hope to get it all done.
  • LadySaphira
    July 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Haven't decided yet.

• mac1940
    by mac1940
    July 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM

If you are talking about today, fortunately I am in pretty good shape for a change, having spent the first four days of this week getting everything done that needed to be done.   

• Bleacheddecay
    July 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Eh. I'm not willing to think about this right now. LOL

Moms with Adult Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN