Moms with Adult Kids

Shellness
Keep your fingers crossed for me....
January 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Gary my husband has a new job opportunity coming up. Doing the same thing but for a better company doing the finishing touches on hotels, the Hard Rock, big things like that.

If this works out, I'm quiting the flower shop and going to work with him...he likes me as his helper :) and I won't have the stress of work that I have now. I'm afraid that my Crohns is getting bad again :( I might not work at all actually but at least we will be more secure and I can stay home and stay well.

Replies

• hugss
    by hugss
    January 28, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Awesome to hear!
    Fingers crossed & let us know what happens :)

• LadySaphira
    January 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Good luck!

• kuntrylady56
    January 28, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Will keep you both in my prayers that everything works out for you both. And I'll keep my fingers crossed also. 

• momma-t42
    January 28, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    Best wishes to your husband and you.
    I couldn't work with my husband and think its great you can :)
    I'm sorry your Chrones is ailing you and pray your health will steady itself.
  • suzeebloch
    January 28, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Awesome!  You KNOW I'll be keeping the two of  you in my thoughts!  I think it would be awesome for you to be able to quit working at the flower shop.  Maybe you could do a little floral arranging on the side from home?  I know you enjoy that work and are very good at it!

• Why123
    by Why123
    January 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Fingers are crossed.  I hope he gets it.

• mac1940
    by mac1940
    January 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hoping that this works out for you and your hubby.  I think that less stress with be beneficial to your getting your chrons under control.  It truly sounds like a great opportunity for the two of you.

• nana9106
    January 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    That's awesome!
    &&&fingers crossed&&&
  • kam013
    by kam013
    January 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Sounds fantastic!  Good luck!

• Shellness
    January 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I appreciate the prayers.,very much. Thank you!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Will keep you both in my prayers that everything works out for you both. And I'll keep my fingers crossed also. 

Moms with Adult Kids